Favorite Russian Rifle or SMG

What is your favorite Russian Rifle/SMG? Mine is the Moshin-Nagent

mine to . but i think there was a problem . i think the problem was that it was bolt-action

well yea the mosin is my type of weapon, but i like the advanced SVT, that is the best, accurate and good ammo usage

Ummm… favourite for WHAT??? A weapon is a tool for killing people - and different weapons kill people most effectively in different manners. Saying a particular gun is your favourite because someone has painted pretty flowers all over it is not terribly helpful.

Wow attitude relax a little bit your blood pressure will thank you in the long run .Everything made is a weapon and will kill people most effectively and in different manners, take the cars and trucks that are produced in the world yes they can kill people but which one do you like LOL

Dorr for me it is a toss up I have owned many Mosins 91/30,s M44’s M38’s the Svt and had the opportunity to shoot a full auto ppsh 41 and it was a very nice shooting weapon but I would say I would go with the mosin nagant .
Here is the last one I just bought I picked up the SKS with it too .

M28 civil guards rifle which I just traded a trench shotgun for ,

The Svt 40 I owned traded it for a M1 Garand

and me shooting the Ppsh and if you love spray and pray this was fun to shoot

Hey mate, you need to research your polls a bit better. You’ve included a SMG that doesn’t exist and missed a couple off plus several rifles:

Russian WWII SMG’s:
PPD-34
PPD-34/38
PPD-40
PPSh-41
PPS-42
PPS-43

Rifles:
Mosin Nagant m91/30
Mosin Nagant m38
Mosin Nagant m44
AVS-36
SVT-38
SVT-40

Cheers

I hate you for only one reason, you have all those ww2 weapons :slight_smile:

I like your qoute there patton that is quite true and my favourite russian gun is the mosin nagant

this one

“War Isn’t about Dying for your country, its about making the other basterd die for his.”- patton

Which one? There were at least three versions in Russian service during the war.

If you want me to be specific the Moshin-Nagant that I perfer is the Mosin Nagant M44

I think that is a toy:confused:

In my opinion, the best rifle for long distance was SVT-40, for close combat - PPSh. Mosin was good as sniper rifle

PPSH41W/ the drum.

I agree…

But I have to say the Russians sure produced some impressive weapons…

My favourite is
TT (Tula Tokarev)

After WW2
Makarov

Dragunov SVD

well i love my mosin m-1891 Ive managed to kill two deer with it and I think its a great rifle and its cheap i got mine for about 70 bucks

moshin nagent all the way man

mosin-nagent rifle aint she a beauty, if i was fighting in stalingrad during ww2 this would no doubt be the weapon i would get no matter what hmmm maybe we can go back in time and meet vassili zaitsev lol