Favourite ferrous rant or saying

Hi I was re-readig some of the posts from last weekend and to be honest I was falling about laughing at some of the statements of the Tin one.

So what is you favourite/funniest TinWalt saying or ranting. It cant be a wrong post, but must be a phrase or expression.

Mine is Blather!

I can still hardly tap that in without falling around laughing.

MODs if you think this is in bad taste, please feel free to lock or delete.

HOLY GUANO BATKID!

“oh no - it is I that has educated you”

bang did it hurt when you shot yourself in the foot?

Anything where he tries to get technical - he’s in so deep over his head he doesn’t have a clue. As for saying, it has to be the classic “holy freaking guano batboy”.

That’s chit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG,I LOVE THAT SAYING

Derr… they are just jealous of us because we have a higher HQ then them.

He called me a sloppy drunk, drunk at times yes but sloppy never, cheeky fecker

“NOT RELEVANT” and similar.

To a point that is clearly relevant, but blows his arguement out of the water/doesn’t fit with his belief.

Listen sonny…then usually something about his father (which no disrespect meant)

Also good IRONMANING

Thats mine… :lol: :lol:

Thats mine… :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Of course in the UK you can legally suck a Faggot in the High Street.

Editted to add, or in most public places, although if you go into a Resturant you can generally only suck the faggots they supply.

Yeah, you do often find people wandering around pubs trying to scrounge a fag…
Actually, wouldn’t sucking on a faggot be rather messy? I generally chew myself.

I don’t think Ironman was talking cigarettes… :lol:

Or offal. But when he’s speaking to English people he should at least make some effort to be unambigous. For instance, when aiming a reply at someone I know to be a US citizen, I will try to avoid colloquialisms like fag, or the use of words like petrol, truck, etc. which may be unclear. That’s only polite (something Ironman admittedly knows nothing about).

Mmmmmm faggots…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/faggots_8132.shtml

Whatever happened to Floyd? Drink him self stupid? I wonder.

YUM…YUM… the lining of the pigs stomach. Makes me almost wanna throw this rib eye steak away and go with that. LOL :lol:

Having had both, it’s a surprisingly close call. A good steak will always come out on top, but IMHO even a mediocre steak will come second. A couple of faggots and some chips - mmmmmm :smiley:

A rib eye is not a mediocre steak, its the prime rib cut into a steak. YUM YUM

Depends who gets to cook it, the British Army “chefs” are trained to turn the most pristine raw steak into a grey, chewy mass.

The chefs course is as many know the hardest course in the British Army. (nobody has passed it so far)

Who called the chef a cunt? :twisted: