FB connects you to Wehrmacht offspring.

Hello, found people on FB that had grandparents that fought for the Wehrmacht. Really good to get the point of view from the other side. It was quite fascinating. They wished Germany had won, also would love that the British would be speaking German if Germany came up trumps… I said that wouldn’t be a bad thing, I would know a different language other than just English. :D.

Well its your lucky day Vonss, you do speak a sort of German already. English history shows Early, and Middle English to have been created by the the Teutonic tribes of the Angles, and the Saxons (hence the term Anglo-Saxon.) There is also some thought that the Jutes also contributed to the “English” language. This all going on in the period roughly between 500 AD, and 1100 AD. That was it, at least until the Normans came to visit sometime later… :wink:

Well, you seem to have encountered a fine bunch of morons there.

Try this…it won’t take a world war to learn:

41YiKGGmFFL.BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01.jpg

The first wish is no big deal. I think it is natural for a Russian to wish the motherland had won in Afghanistan or for an American to wish Vietnam turned out different.

Yep, don’t think you’d get a lot of objective opinions or information through this source.

Like a lot of our military enthusuasts, I bet a lot of them have had no actual contact with any participants.

Vonss, why don’t you come up with a link in the first place?