Finally a Vote on the Greatest WWII Game EVER!!! PLZ VOTE!

Not quite true, check this…

http://www.opflashpoint.org/images/screenshots/2000-GTO.jpg

Its a ww2 Mod for Op Flash

Also Ghost recon has several ww2 Mods, barbarossa and War of Infamy are just 2 of them.

i will be killed,but i never enjoyed call of duty,i won all the game in 1 day,and the most difficult thing was the controls of keyboard!.
It´s more difficult in lan play,i prefer it,but i don´t like it still.
the call of duty is like im american or brit or russian,i am of the good guys,a hero,i kill all the germans,i always win,all germans are devils.you can kill 200 germans with a mg,and don´t have to reload.

i hate when the game is im the hero,kill all a regiment with a tompson.

sorry,but i find it boring

hehehe you want to fight for germans isn’t it download german mod for call of duty .

You finished it in one day!!!? Well of course its not that fun. What did you do it in, novice level? I love the way CoD expecially CoD UO gives you an experience that you are playing while whatching a movie!

the first time i finished it,was the first time when i played it,i have to say that all game was easy because you don´t have much to do than put dinamites,kill germans,get the anti tank gun,use the truck machinegun and find the level end.l

I played it on novice,like i do in every game when i play it first.

i finished the hard in two days 8) .

as im good at war and strategy games,im not perfect,i have to say that im shit in role games like diablo2,or games about old epochs (those with swords).

I liked sudden strike :lol: (nice game).

the game battlefield is simple,but funny because you do what you want,and it´s difficult when you play it online with the clans

Whoa Whoa Whoa, this is coming from a CoD player? I might understand the Eder Dam mission but what you are describing to me sounds like a MoH game. Maybe it’s that easy with cheats on :lol: anyways, trys the single player mods :twisted: those are wicked and make the game a lot harder and add more levels, trust me download em you won’t be sorry.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, this is coming from a CoD player? I might understand the Eder Dam mission but what you are describing to me sounds like a MoH game. Maybe it’s that easy with cheats on :lol: anyways, trys the single player mods :twisted: those are wicked and make the game a lot harder and add more levels, trust me download em you won’t be sorry.[/quote]

I thought eder dam was fun. You were a cammando!

Whoa Whoa Whoa, this is coming from a CoD player? I might understand the Eder Dam mission but what you are describing to me sounds like a MoH game. Maybe it’s that easy with cheats on :lol: anyways, trys the single player mods :twisted: those are wicked and make the game a lot harder and add more levels, trust me download em you won’t be sorry.[/quote]
yes,sadly,a player of that boring game,and im afraid i not use cheat,and i deleted the game and gift the cd :lol:

What ever floats your boat Erwin :smiley:

Eder Dam is very spupid mission ,one man kill all german regiment ,germans not stand and wait to someone shut them .

And that’s why I hate MoH games… except MoH:AA I loved Omaha Beach, the part where you only see fog and hot lead flying twoards you… AWESOME

S! All
Oh my oh my have you guys ever lead sheltered lives :lol:

World War 2 Online been playing it for years, it just gets better and better, now i know this is my first post but it looks like you guys have never heard of it ??? if you haven’t check it out, once you play this then any other WW2 game just pales into it’s rightful insignificance (i honestly kid you not)

edit btw we need ALLIED soldiers, up to now there’s been far to many of those Axis muppets :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Forums man and I have heard of WWII Online I just need a better connection :frowning:

Thx Stalingradk, what connection do you have ? its actually one of the games still possible to play on dial up (56k that is) though yea i’d recomend cable/dsl and isdn at the very least) what do you have ?
more important would be ram and a half decent video card.
i play on
cable
1.5gb 333 ram
9800pro 128mb
xp2600+
and its well playable

Mate, if your here to recruit I think you should mention that its $16 a month to play it…

recruit or enlighten ? i would have thought this’d be right up some peoples ally here, here ya go :-

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13815#13815

and uh $13.99 last i looked ???

CoD all the way man

Yeah, I need to get Broadband over here which is the fastest in the country, but the expenses are so high, but otherwise i would play call of duty online.
I have played CoD online before at a friends house with 27 people online on Map “Berlin”, and i got the highest score of 129 in 30 minutes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Medal of Honour story lines are actually quite poor compared to CoD, and MoH scenary is a bit pathetic, dont you reckon ?

:smiley:

what are you talking about sir?