Finally a Vote on the Greatest WWII Game EVER!!! PLZ VOTE!

I Vote CoD…what about you guys? :D…NOTE: IF YOUR CHOICE IS OTHER THAN THESE PLEASE ELABORATE HERE.

I love a lot of those I mean it is hard to choose just one. 8)

i think they are all damn good. but i love bf1942. just the fact there are ships, tanks, planes, and other things that u can use makes it that much sweeter. for me there is no doubt its bf1942, great great game.

Indeed I just hate it when everyone goes rambo and there is no team effort that really makes for a losing battle. Aside from that factor it is awomse I mean I like to go solo at times too but when you need flags teamwork is essential 8)

espessially the last dam flag. that always pissed me off. holding them all the way to the last but not being able to cap it cause they all spawn from there :x

but still an amazing game, which is why it got my vote. call of duty is also amazing. i recently started to play moh and sadly i dont like it that much anymore, still good, but i dunno lost its flame so to speak.

personally now i prefer to go for the realism type games. sadly all these games are mods of games that need a good pc to run, and i dont really have that.

i love red orchestra, but i cant play due to my shitty video card :frowning:

CoD! expecially CoD UO!! Most realistic WW2 1st person shooter that I have played.

try red orchestra my friend

cod is realistic,but,youre like a hero,its really easy to win,if you play battlefield,you are really closer to the realism,no heros,vehicles,different infantry class,and flags!.

i love batllefield

I vote for none of the above. Op flash and GR have WW2 MODs that make them much more realistic options and they are both non-linear.

Why no mention of Hidden and Dangerous?

Salute!!

Really!!! Its a great game!!!

CoD and CoD: UO hands down. The Stalingrad scenery is absolutely breathtaking. I can’t wait for CoD2.

TDM multiplayer absolutely rocks 8)

Anyone here into DoD?

How about Rocket Ranger? :wink:

DoD rules mate!

hehe, I love finding out who are fellow DoDers 8)

i play dod… simply cause it runs flawlessly on my comp, and cause i like it online, can be fun. if i had a better comp id play cod/bf1942… but both those games run ok, so long as there isnt much action/players :stuck_out_tongue:

call of duty 8) 8) 8)

Call of Duty is best ww2 game. :wink:

I voted none of the above, they are all the same anyway and far too linear.

Ghost Recon and Op Flashpoint (OFP) are the only true non-linear games out there. They both have ww2 Mods and they both are great to play live.

If you havent tried it, give it a go.

Edited to add, the poll has the wrong title. You should have said best first WW2 first person shooter.

Other games that spring to mind are IL2 etc…

Ghost recon and Operation Flashpiont this is not ww2 games ,in Ghost recon time in game is 2020.

Call of Duty hands down for me :stuck_out_tongue: I simply love the chaos and the feelings that you are accually part of a war, I don’t like the MoH series where you are like this godly war hero that slaughter German soldiers and raid cities single handedly, and also the music… I CAN’T GET THE MUSIC OUT OF MY HEAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the one in UO where you finish Bastogne :x