finest p2p engine???

i’m trying to download triumph of the will with p2p Limewire, but its not very effective. Get very slow speeds with my t1 connection.

what are the best p2p engines/??

bitcomet 0.57 from download.com

You’re having problems with Limewire? That’s about the best p2p network avalible. :shock:

the best p2p network for trance music is Soulseek

another good one is WinMX

WinMX takes forever to find sources though :roll:

yes it does, but you can find practically anything you want on it

alas like i said, Soulseek is the best for trance music, lots of chatrooms on it dedicated to Trance and lots of sources for the songs you download

hmm. thanks. I guess not many people have triumph of the will.

I dont have it on DvD, my Dad has it on video and I have watched it a few times. Remember the movie Gladiator when they pan in to Rome, thats triumph of the will. Then again, the Nazis borrowed a lot from Rome.

and the British havnt :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

i use bear share for p2p

SHAREAZA!!!,the greatest that i have ever tried! :smiley: ,search the main page on google,i don’t remember it,sorry.

Emule download sucks :? , but it has million of files. Ares download is great but has little files… This two are the one ive tried and work this way for me, maybe in your country will work differently… :wink:

Shareaza connects to edonkey-emule also :smiley: ,and it does to gnutella1 and gnutella 2.

the candian judge said it in year 2004 when some canadian organization tries to sue 29 people who download and upload songs in canada
lets think about what he said
“if you accidentally left a book (which is copyrighted) beside a photocopier, and people start to photocopy it, are you gulity of violating copyright? the same thing with BT, you put the BT seed on the internet does not mean that person intention is to share the copyrighted files.”
what do you think?