flames of war

this is a very nerdy board game. go to flamesofwar.com to check it out.

yea i have read briefley about it. it does seem like a nerdy game

You guys should try axis and allies minatures. Its a really fun collectible minature game.

flames of war is a much more in depth version of axis and allies.:mrgreen:

Hmm thats it? a board game with models of tanks and infantry, I can understand if the tanks and infantry was for display. But…

Noooooob!! Minatures is not a boardgame. lol It is a collectible minatures game. :wink:

but there is alot more accuracy in FOW than axis and allies i think.

I had said that you guys should play axis and allies miniatures. Then you said “flames of war is a much more in depth version of axis and allies.” Since I had mentioned minis, I assumed you were talking about that, thus the following comment.

Yes ill agree that Flames of War is a much more in depth game than the A&A Boardgame. I havent played it, but ive seen screens of it and it looks complex. However, with my experince playing games that try to be realistic, they tend to not be fun after awhile. Thats why I really enjoy the A&A minatures game. Even if you dont play games with them, they make for awesome collectibles that you can proudly display on your wall.

its about the same for flames of war and ive played it for a while now and havent got board with it but i like the accuracy of it. and plus the guys i play with will “bend the rules” if something happens thats totally stupid. i play the russians and i play against a guy who uses fallschirmjäger and his dad plays a german panzer force so i tend to loose alot of men befor the battle is over :mrgreen: .

well ya kind of theres also APC’s, air planes, assault guns, and artillery, and differend infantry have different abillities.