Football!!

Not the european futball but the american gridiron football, if you like football put your opioion here (even though most of the members are foriegn of the country of america) but if you are a american who is ready for the Pats and and Colts game, All I have to say is GO COLTS, and DOWN WITH THE PATRIOTS

I’ll go with the Colts. They’re in our division (AFC South) and beat our Jacksonville Jaguars earlier on Monday Night Football.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/jacksonvillejaguars/profile?team=JAC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksonville_Jaguars

I go with the New England Patriots Just read my location that is my state’s team right there and I never miss a Patriots game because we are a bunch of football lovin rednecks:D

and thats not cool

I always wondered why it’s called football, when most of the time the ball doesn’t even come close to the foot :smiley:
Fifa should sue on a US court, that they comply to world standarts and stop calling the actual football soccer :twisted:
Though seriously I’ve always been a New York guy (all sports) for no particular reason, definatly not for success as far as football and basketball is concerned :mrgreen:. We unfortunatly rarely have the opportunity to see much of the north american leagues over here. Now that the NFL europe is gone, we don’t even have something domestic above amateur level. As long as that episode went, I obviously rooted for Frankfurt Galaxy.

Bit off topic (I should get away with it as pedantic Panzerknackers is off in the remote Andes or somewhere), but how about World Series baseball?

Who, apart from American teams, plays in that series?

World series?

Well, we had a few Japanese guys in it this year.:smiley:

Yeah, well, one swallow does not a summer make. :smiley:

started a poll, hurry up and put your choice before 4 oclock eastern

It should be quit a game. I like the Patriots, or at least want too. But they’ve been tainted by the SIGINT cheating scandal in my eyes…

Canadian teams.

JT

dispite my dislike for them, i’m guessing the patriots

man am not having the day of my life, sigh, dang

GO RAIDERS!!!

As Gridiron football was a professional sport before both Rugby & soccer, perhaps it has the right to claim the name football!;):slight_smile:

Seriously though. Football is a generic name covering a handful of world sports, and is not correctly used to describe any individual sport.

wow you live in england and you like the raiders

Yup!!

I’ve been following the Silver & Black through the good times & the bad,(mostly bad of late!) since 1982.

looks like they might do better this year

Let’s hope so.

But they need to be winning the the A.F.C West, and that isn’t going to happen this year I’m afraid.

The Pats look awesome don’t they?

The '72 Dolphins will have re-convened for the first time in a while eh?

yea, sadly enough, but the pats have been accusing my colts and am mad, then bilechick said “It was another game with the Colts” but I guess he didnt see himself jump up and down like a little girl, no offense to any pats fan