Forum Update Tonight & More

Hey guys,
Tonight I will be upgrading the forum to the latest version and it has some new features. I’ll list them here when it’s done.

Some news about the ww2incolor website: It’s undergoing a major change and should be done soon. I am enabling the comments module for the photos and you will now be able to post comments for each photo in the gallery using your forum username. Also, some other new items will be available. Lastly, a huge new change in the photo gallery will be happening and so we should see thousands of new photos soon (some never before seen). The good news? You can download them in high quality print resolution for free. The bad news? Lots of the German photos that we have in our gallery will be gone due to copyright issues.

More soon…

I am saving those before it be gone :mrgreen:

Go ahead!

Forum has been updated to the latest and right now the forum is running the default style/colors. We need to leave it like that for a bit until we get the new mods added to this forum. I hope it’s not too bad…

I can’t wait to see the new style…this forum is really high quality and I can’t believe the amount of traffic it receives…