Friends works how?

How does the friend thing work?

If I accept a friend, does that mean they get me as a friend (like they’d want it :shock:) or do I have to do something else to offer them my friendship?

so lets say, i ask you to be a friend, and a PM (I think) goes to you and if you accept it, we will both be friends.

Oh, and when you accept a friendship, the friendship goes both ways.

Ohhh… YOU have to do something else… :oops:

BTW, what is this friends list ment for? I love all of you anyways!

I guess it means your friend can really, really, really be special;)

Seriously, type in the other members name, check on the details, find the section to add that person to your friend list, type in their name and save changes. Then PM your new friend to let them no what happened! :slight_smile:

I dunno. No one wants me as a friend here. At another board however, I get a meaningless (as best I can tell) “friends request” every other day…

Just a silly a feature of vbulletinSPAMfriendly software…

Yes, they do. :wink:

I’ve got a feeling that phpBB or whatever this software is has seen the success of Facebook and wants to get a piece of the action. Ezboard has recently done exactly the same thing with some flaming awful software that doesn’t even fulfil it’s proper role as BB software.

Thanks! I know it.
But what does it add to the site to have a friends list? Can I use any new features and functionalities?
It seems purposeless for me…

i think only your friends can look at your albums and such, only guessing but, i havent seen or talked to anyone here yet that i wouldnt have as a friend, like i said before, you can never have too many, unless you win the lottery, then you have all the friends money can buy

Ya, I want to be your Best Friend RS. I need some friends like you. Your Smart, well versed, knows a lot about the war, and comes from the best country in the whole world. When I figure out how it works I will send you an invitation, so keep room on your list for me.i.e.RSVP …:mrgreen:

The stalker is back!
I don’t know why you’re bothering sucking up to him Herman, he isn’t a mod or likely to become one either!

Look, I liked it better when you called me Troll…I don’t like being called stalker…anyways, the way I see things, RS is going to be a Super Mod one day so I better get in his good books while the gettin is good…so thats why I am taking my hat off to him.:smiley:

Nah, he’s too much of a bad boy to get made a mod… quite apart from the fact that he’s already turned the job down at least once…