Fun facts about the Red Army.

My grandmother used to tell me about how russian frontline units first came to “liberate” Poland.

She recalled three things, Russians had their guns on strings made of rope instead of actuall belts.

Many of the Russians from the far east of the SU had one dream and that was to get a wristwatch.

Most Russians did not know how to flush a toilet ( they were used to outhouses and apparently Moscow toilets operated via gravity alone ).

Russian soldiers would attempt to rape women when drunk untill a few were put for execution.

Russian soldiers who came from rural regions did not know how to operate an electric lamp ( they did not know you need to flip a switch ).

Most Russian soldiers did not know how to read, even in Russian.

Russian soldiers used books as toilet paper even if toilet paper was available.

Russian soldiers would steal absolutely anything mechanical ( clocks, toys ) and break it within minutes, as units left the town the streets were filled with broken devices.

Because theft was so notorious in the Red Army guards were posted everywhere, in my grandmothers house there was a guard posted next to a crate of 9 bottles of Vodka ( stand by for picture ).

Russian soldiers would rape and torture-murder any german female including 13 years old or below.

Fun fact about Poland.

1. They hate Russians.

Of course we dont! They liberated us, they gave us back our freedom…oh wait.

Besides all of this is authentic, for example a bunch of Russians cought a 12 year old silesian girl ( she was polish but since she had the surname of Meisner and it sounder German ) they cut off her breasts with a bayonett while raping her.

Since its a forum about the russian army i see no reason not to honor our eastern brothers who are famous for their dignity and civilized attitude!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinsk_massacre

[i]On April 5th, after the Polish army had occupied Pinsk, some seventy-five to one hundred Jewish residents of this majority Jewish town were assembled at a local Zionist club house to discuss distribution of American relief aid.The meeting had been officially approved by the city commander

Major Aleksander Norbut-Luczynski, supposedly upon hearing that the meeting was a secret gathering of Bolsheviks plotting an armed uprising in Minsk, arrested and ordered the execution of 35 men attending the meeting without conducting an investigation. According to some accounts, this was to make an example of them, hoping to cow any Bolshevik supporters into submission.

Within an hour of the arrest, the thirty-five of the detainees were shot by Polish soldiers aganist the wall of the town cathedral. Those not executed, men and women, were stripped and beaten severely. The next morning three wounded victims found to be still alive and were killed by the soldiers[/i]

And:

Polish Minister of War General Józef Leśniewski, in his written reply to the speaker of Parliament, defended anti-Jewish violence by Polish units in Lida, referring to Jews as a Communist-minded community and stating that the Polish Army had the right to kill their adversaries

Seems the Poles bloody hands as well.

Not at all, those executed were communist supporters in time when commie Russia wanted to eradicate Poland, thats called high treason and its generally punishable by death, i see nothing wrong in executing traitors.

Fun fact about Russian Army.

Russians always robbed their dead.

Russians always robbed any dead.

Russians rarely buried their dead.

Russian troops never bothered to dig latrines often crapping next to their tents.

There is no comparison between Polish Army which was always a honorable organisation and a filthy barbaric mob that was and still is the Red Army, anyone supporting or defending the Red Army or Soviets in general is a supporter of a criminal regime.

Need I add anything? You condem yourself.

Any comment on how Poland betrayed Ukraine and sold her out despite having an alliance with her?

Uhm, what exactly are you up to? You already missed the chance for the record of the fastest “boot” out of here if that’s your intention.
You keep kicking in ALL directions and at the same time try to maintain the fairy tale of the virgin-like polish innocence.
You had an intense New Year’s celebration or what’s the point?

Woooooooo a Nazi you even have a nazi soldier in your avatar.

Fun facts about your grandfather.

He bashed newborn children skulls against a table and defended concentration camps.

Fun facts about Poland, we’re stupid.

After defeating the Teutonic Knights we should have invaded naziland and eradicate all of you down to the last kid.

We conquered Moscow we ought to have burned it down with all citizens inside.

Poland is where it is because we allowed you inhuman monsters to breed.

(.)(.)

boobs heheheheheehehehe

…and hereby this catchy little thread ends! Happy new year everybody!

Yeah, the Red Army won.

This is obviously a rerun troll. I can’t recall the username(s), but we have a malcontent from Poland that can dish it out, but just can’t take it…

Covenanter?

Here’s some of his, and your, best work.
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6666