Funny things happen in your game

What kind of funny event did you encounter when you play ww2 FPS or RTS game? i experienced the following, its all BF 1942

1.)a jeep travelling at very fast speed, i was trying to crash on enemy tanks, but he killed me first. However, the car momentum did not stop and it destroyed the tank. Dont be surprise and say BF sucks at physics in the game, its a sherman tank we are talking about, not a big surprise.:stuck_out_tongue:

2.)I was playing nazi soldiers in this game. A nazi soldier was just killed and he was in front of me. An allied soldier, who is on the other side of the solider, starts to shoot at me, i start to return fire. But the the dead soldierā€™s body was in the way, so neither of us can killed each other, when the body is finally down, his guns is out of bullets and i killed him with 1 bullet left. I guess he is using the 20 bullets ameriacn guns, god, do that gun sucks or what.

3.) I put a landmine on the tank, and some enemy soldiers take it and boom! i killed two soldiers just like that. Sadly, somtimes i killed some of my allies.

I put a landmine in front of a panzer and killed it, i went over to it and shot it again, for funā€¦and i looked at the tank and all of a sudden a german soldier threw a grenade at me and i looked around,sayin to myself where did that sound come from :? ,then a huge BOOM!!!. I died

-Call of Duty: on the Sicily map, someone sat in the building ruins facing the small town with a .30 cal right? 5 people on the German team came running up the town street in a line, open fired and killed em all, I saw all safely tucked in a building next to em.

-BF1942: In Bocage, This Mustang was dive bombing the bridge next to the spawn closet to the Germanā€™s base, he took out all the infantry except the tank which shot him down, but his ruined plane crashed on the Panzer.

-Call of Duty: Ever see 2 people with Sub-machine guns charge each other, then start circling each other all while firing their weapon, and not even hit anything? I have.

-BF1942: A 4 plane mid air collision. Involving a B-17 a Stuka, and 2 Spitfires.

In the air assault, the airborne soldiers cross a lots of minefields, if you cross any of these, nothig happen. If you shoot at these posicion, it wil explode.

In Battlefield 1942 I shot down a Zero with an Enfield sniper rife on Wake. I did in one shot and it was at full health.

In Wolfenstein I shot a panzerfaust at this guy and while he was on the air from the explosion, said the famous ā€œwhat?ā€.
Found it pretty funny at that time.

In CoD2 when i shot one german he is on ground dead and he is speak ,i look him in face and him mouth talking :lol: Amerikanische truppen . :smiley:

In Day of Defeat Source, I was playing on the US Army side on dod_flash. Some damn German tried to throw a rifle grenade at me though a window (the house that controls the way to the 2nd Allied flag), so I grabbed that grenade and threw it back at that mofo and killed him. :stuck_out_tongue: If you play DoD:S, you know that getting a kill like that comes once in a blue moon.

Holy shit! Thats amazing man! 2 fighter plane collisions in that game is likely, but 4 planes!! Thats just nuts!!

Also, in my BF 1942 heyday (I still have my copy somewhere), I was an incredible acrobatic pilot. I never was good at shooting down other planes, and I was barely good at dive bombing, but doing tricks in the air, I was pretty damn good at. :stuck_out_tongue:

i threw a grenade at the ground and one of the u.s. soldiers kicked it in my direction and i tried to run away (but as we know you cant really run in these war games) and took away half my life. it was a long mission too! :cry: :cry:

Iā€™ve shot a panzerschreck at a tank and it exploded a foot from my face after hitting a a pixel wide branch!

I shot a german with a thompson and the german keeps shooting when heā€™s dead,his gun keeps firing until it runs out of MP40 rounds, i had to take cover from a dead german! :lol:

In battlefield 1942,i bombed a british air fortress in EL ALAMEIN,and that air fortress was flying!,also i shooted down an air fortress with my sherman (friendly fire),i had an incredible ass or a good aim :? :wink:

If any of you played MOh front lines has this happened to you? I was shooting at some germans and once a german sorta froze and then quickly ran sideways while frozen, and i mean really fast, too fast for me to catch up but not really ran, sorta glided very fast!!!

Were you playing online? If so that may be due to lag, you can also get lag as the Xbox reads the disc.

Nope I wansnā€™t even playing online I was playing on PS2, at the time the PS2 wasnā€™t plugged in the computer.

In COD 2 Big Red One, my troops saw some germans and tried to flush them out, I thought they were all dead, I passed a german in a corner, both of us didnt see eachother, but I saw him first and he just stood there, he shot me but I didnt die, but he scared the crap outta me cause I was to much concentraded in the game. I killed him and used up all my ammo on him for scaring me! :oops: :lol: :lol:

In the old first MoH on Playstation I once run up to a Natzi and dropped the grenade against him and moved back emidiatly and the grenade exploded and the Nazi fell down sat in a up right possition and then fell back. Why did I do this, because they f@#$%& kicked the grenade if you tried to through one at them. It was also very funny if you shot them in the groin and they jumped up and down for a wile with this look on their face.

Henk

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: