Fw190a-7 details

Hello,
I happened upon a post regarding the MG131 and some pictures of the armament root compartment in the FW190. I am in the process of compiling data for a very detailed scale build of a 1 / 4.5 Flying FW190A-7. I would love to find many more of those close-up detailed photos of anything having to do with the armament and their compartments in the FW190. In fact, I am very interested in ANY detail photos, diagrams, schematics, etc… of anything having to do with the construction and the many parts that make up all of the “finishing details” of this craft. I plan to enter this warbird in competition for “static judging”(correct to the real thing in scale) and flying. I am truly interested in completing a very scale interpretation of the real FW190A-7.

Thank you in advance and I hope all is well,
Mitch
Texas

Wow, 1/4 scale flying model - that’s impressive.I suppose it would have wingspan about 2 meteres. Will be it your first scaled fying model or you have the another one. Can we see some photos of it?
I myself flys on few homemade simple foam RC models, but i just dream about scalled copy.

I suppose it will be something kinda this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt7igdjqL9k

That’s it! And it has the Moki radial engine as weel… Pretty close to the paint scheme I am considering as well.
Regards,
Mitch