Gave a notice to Frankl Dude Really

FDR made some attitudinal posts toward a couple members Chevan, and the new guy historian . He also serial posted in one thread, I explained the rules concerning these practices, and cited the posts in question. My thought was to nip any nonsense in the bud, so I PM’d him concerning the matter.

He seems a tad unhinged. But then, I may be too… :slight_smile:

Yeah, but we’re all used to you… :wink: :slight_smile: You get any snow in Buffalo yet? We had a wee bit here, my Son is stocking the Bar for emergencies…

I think we’re now smashing a record for going this long without any accumulating snow. El Nino in full effect… :mrgreen:

December in Buffalo, and no snow !? The End is Near !

image13.jpg

I received this response from FDR this morning, so sent the appropriate response.

"Maybe based on some preconceived rules this may appear trolling (an X amount of replies, instead of dumping it in one large one),(giving same multiple replies on one particular member),…but you must admit there is some strange behaviour about the one particular poster Chevan.

I thought that commercial nonsensical trollers (from china?) were always picked out by you,but that Chevan was somehow missed.
Once such Chinese trolls are neutralized it is ALWAYS accompanied by some joking and defaming posts of the shortcutting moderator and some follow up forum members.
So why should that be OK in those cases and not here ?
The question (actually no question) and subject (bordering pro neonazi) should be alarmbelling decent forum moderators.
Yet, this one (together with one likely proneonazi type respondant who posted 3+ supporting replies…hullo ?) got all the freedom to post?
After my gutfeeling common sense response, it took me 1 minute to find references to websites that debunk the poster theory, which explains the sequence of posts.

Now, why didn’t YOU come up with that debunking history website. ?

So it appears to me that different standards are used, or that Chevan slipped under the attention radar.

And honestly Tankgeezer, this motto "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan “- Hermann Goering” …really ?

For the record I DO know how to distinguish between young folk naivety or unfamiliarity with certain historical facts and/or rumours versus conscious negative thought/view point on the many sensitive subjects of history.
To let something start with a lame exoneration doesn’t mean he/she is excused for posting neonazi fodder.
How does this sound “I am not in favour of jew extermination, but I learned through a certain book that there were no 6 million jews killed by the germans , but only 1 million jews that starved accidentally” ?
And Chevan simply left more clues than one to show his affection to one certain movement.

But hey, I 'll try to watch for it."

Maybe we should let him know Chevan no longer really posts here. :slight_smile:

I’d let him rattle on for awhile before we tell him, might be more fun…

Since FDR hasn’t got the message concerning his rude behavior, even after RS*, and I so gently coached him, :wink: I gave him 3 days vacation, and 2 points. The boy is trippy, maybe this will give him a hint on playing well with others.