German Campaign

OK, seriously why don’t they make a FPS with a good German campaign in it?
Yeah, I know BF42 had it but it was insanely lame.

EXAMPLE: I play with Germans and win every battle until the Battle of Berlin, then I lose by a little. It says “The War is Lost for the Axis.” Then the campaign status says, "Despite the Futal attempts by the Allies the Axis win.

Seriously, give me a real German campaign. Sometimes we want to play as the bad guys too…

Well, Call of Duty has a German Front mod coming out soon, I think in the fall. I know im going to download it :twisted:

I always wondered the same thing. I guess its because the germans lost and the object in most games with campains is to be the hero and win the war, not lose it and get killed at the end :? But still i think it would be a good game and i’d buy it

No, a lot of people don’t like the idea of “killing your Veterans and Nation”

I think most of the FPS games are aimed at the US so I would imagine their priority would be to portray US forces winning and not losing.

Most likely :? , but come on, let the video game companys mix up history a little bit :smiley:

I mean can you really win the game in a sense if you didn’t win the war. :smiley: It would be fun to try out I am always open to all sorts of games.

actually, my roommate just downloaded the german front mod. its available. looks good.

Read up on the logistics and the like. Once the US was in the war no matter how well individual troops did Germany had had it.

German front mode is about 150mb so big ,i go to some page coachmcqirk give me adress ,i cant download 150 mb i have wirelles network conection and speed only 2.0 mb/s.

my roommate’s network is T3… lol , usually 300-400kb a sec.

I thought only the demo mod was available? If the full is out I think it’s only in German.

ONLY!!!,you are so lucky :smiley: ,i have 512k,and im still happy :frowning:

yes, erwin, only 2.mbps?
my friend has 100mbps that has 6000kb/s
not joking around

where can you download that mod?

fw,you are in canada!,the most improved country i ever seen (at least what i think :stuck_out_tongue: )

Google: Call of Duty German Front Mod, but I think it’s only demo, last time I checked it was only demo of Omaha Beach

did they have mods for battlefield 1942

y don’t you guys download german front mod multiplayer, its good

Because I have a little something called 56k :_( I can only play games after 11pm and if there are less than 8 players in a game… But when I get a steady connection… You better watch out, a Kar98k and I is your worst enemy :twisted:

Favorite Map: Pavlo

ask again, are there any mods for bf1942?