German Drunk conflicts.

Anyone got any information about an German paritooper juring ww2. German officers found him drunk during a conflict with the Allies, He was not awarded any medals like hes fellow comerades were.
Any one know his name and what unit he served in or any other information you may have on this topic.
Or any other drunk conflicts during ww2.
It is true, but i was listening to my ipod and i missed the important information, just in case you were woundering.
I cant look it up on the internet unless i have his name or unit he served in.

Cheers.

I am no paratrooper but there were several german drunk conflicts in my household depending on my weekend activities and my wife’s opinion about it.

I think I know the guy. He was a brother of this soldier my cousin named Heinz use to know on the west side of Altona in Hamburg, near Poppy’s bar. It was around the middle of winter 1940 and he was drinking Pilsner beer and schnapps. I think it was on a Tuesday. Anyways I believe the Unit he served in was the Führer Begleit Battalion.
Look it up on your Ipod. His name was Gustof Von Schicklgruber. I heard all about it when I was in school. I think he appealed in 1944 and got a medal or two but I’m not sure. Fascinating stuff.

This, kids, is why you shouldn’t post while drunk!