German Front Mod for CoD 2 SP coming soon!!!

I am little search web i found this,GFM Single Player for Call of Duty 2 coming soon,you will be played with fallschirmjager in creta :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and will be 3 missions.

This is written by GFM Team i will quoted:

ll right. We promised you some news about our Singleplayer-Part. Here they are:

First of all: we do not release material, which includes nazi or fascism material, and we don´t help to make such material public! We want to demonstrate the confusing circumstances of the Second World War as authentic as possible in a view of a simple german soldier.

The player will be the 19 year old Schütze Johann Siebert and take part of the biggest successful airborne operation of all time: Operation Merkur(mercury): The Invasion of Crete!
As a member of the 3. Kompanie of the 1. Batallion of the Luftlande-Sturmregiment he will be one of the first of 8100 parachutists, who take part of this big operation, landed Western Crete on the May, 20th 1941.

The rough first days, in which the operation seemed to be a complete failure and maybe end in a massacre, the player must try to stay alive in three great missions.
Of course, we won´t tell you the objects of each mission yet :wink:

This is source here you have picture and screenshots from game.
http://gfm.esgnserver2.de/?id=1&sec=4

cool! From the eyes of a german soldier, might be kinda weird to kill a american soldier.

Why everyone think Germans are devils or evils kill them,now you will play like normal and simple german soldier,germans fight and died bravly and with honor,i think on wehrmacht normal soldiers not nazi bastards. :wink: