German frustrated soldier

Hey guys, I’m new here, I want to know if someone can post here a picture that shows a german soldier, very frustrated, suporting the head with the hands. This picture is show in many videos about WW2, but in none of them is told the location, unit or anything. Can someone help me? I accept anything, the front, unit, a film where it is show, a link and of course, the own photo !

Hi Kaiser.
here is he…

from another foreshortened.

This is the captured artillery soldier after the Kurs battle ,1943.
Photographed by Kinelovsky Viktor Sergeevich

Thank you Chevan, I was searching for it a long time ago! where did you get it?

Just has googled it;). In russian…

Der Toten Kaiser

It is also on the photo part of this website.

Ok chevan. Leccy, yeah I suspected this site had this phot, however, due the number of photos, it would take a lot of time to me to find it. It was easier to ask here:D

I googled it a lot of times but I didn’t find anything!

That is not an exam[le of frustration.

It is despair, and dejection.

Frustration involves anger and aggressive reaction.

This guy is whipped, defeated, and probably about to be shot.

I’m sorry mr.Know-all! I didn’t know you were a psychologist! Why do you disagree with everything a tell? I’m not englisch or american, so I’m not an expert in this language! I expressed myself badly, just this! Chevan has already found the photo, so don’t worry if someone misinterpret my question!

Jeez, louise, you get a free english lesson and snivel about it like a little girl.

Most foreign folks appreciate corrected interpretations or applications. It broadens their skill and ability.

I’m no psychologist, though it was part of my degree.

I am a combat vet and have witnessed more than my share of grief and death close up.
I have worked with vets over the years and have a bit of insight.

Okay buddy, but stop acting like if you know more than everyone, okay? this isn’t school, it’s a forum where we discuss friendly threads about WW2, sorry if I became angry, but looks like in all threads I’ve posted you answer me as if you were superior, in something! Let’s do peace, okay??

Ich stimme mit Der Toten Kaiser. Forager ist nicht überlegen

RedRichthofen, this is an international forum, its language is English - given your real location you should be able to use the language…

Furthermore your German is awful and is clearly the output of a sorry a-s-s translation software.:wink:

why is everyone so very rude on this forum???

and what does my ‘real’ location mean???

I wrote this very late. no s s translation software. ?

Wow, every person I have met here on this website treats others like trash. Thank you for adding me to the crowd :wink:

This forum must be in the twilight zone, RR must be posting from the U166 out in the Gulf of Mexico. You type with a Texas accent.

??? I am leaving this website

I believe it was picture of a soldier taking during the Battle of Kursk, I agree with Chevran.

I remember this photo being included in the Beatles Album, All of this and WW2 released in 1976: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_This_and_World_War_II

I keep thinking the WW2 picture was related to the song Strawberry fields forever… I can remember a pullout that was included in the Album with pictures and possibly lyrics.

Sorry to get off topic…

Sorry, the album I mentioned above were Beatles songs performed by different artists, I know all of this is immaterial but it is a very powerful image.

Nice photo shot, thanks for sharing.