germany hand waving question

another issue i wanna know is about the german officer raising their hands at 45 degree when they see hitler, i know its sort of a procedure when you see someone with a higher status than you, but do you know what that suppose to mean?
and hitler would always respond by moving his hand into 90 degree wave?
thanks for explaining that to me

" So I was watching this movie the other night, it was a World War Two movie and there was Nazis in the movie and I noticed that the Nazis in those movies always had like two separate heils. They had like the regular heil that they would do and then when they were around the offices they had like this casual heil, remember that one, you ever notice that? They come in, yeah, heil, how are ya, is the kid back with the coffee yet? Come on, are you finished with the copier? Yeah. World domination, Aryan race, whose donuts are those? Yeah, heil, nice to see ya, can I have one of those donuts?"

from Seinfeld,Episode 36 - The Limo.

sorry guys but i had to post this :slight_smile:

haha, :smiley:

the salute is just “Hail Hitler!” you would say it to basically anyone I believe, but expecailly of higher rank. Dont ask me why Hitler does it differently.

would that salute style actually mean something?

Don’t want to burst your bubble, but I think he stopped doing that approximately sixty years ago.
:wink:

Don’t want to burst your bubble, but I think he stopped doing that approximately sixty years ago.
:wink:[/quote]

yes,he stopped doing that,but it`s still used

but there are more salutes now:

:wink:

:wink:[/quote]

HA :smiley: Bit of a grammer error!

is that picture true?? haha!

i think yes,if not,that`s what he thinks about irak :slight_smile:

Except for irak war,usa has a funny president :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this topic give me a idea for laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya know im sure he probably isnt to off the mark with your average german person during the war.

I think this is just a difference of salute depending on situation. In the US Army there is the proper “General Patton” salute if you will. Then there is the everyday kinda real quick salute…yea yea your higher rank I realise that but im on the way to pinch a loaf. :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya know im sure he probably isnt to off the mark with your average german person during the war.

I think this is just a difference of salute depending on situation. In the US Army there is the proper “General Patton” salute if you will. Then there is the everyday kinda real quick salute…yea yea your higher rank I realise that but im on the way to pinch a loaf. :D[/quote]

how is the patton general salute?

The Hitler salute (Hitlergruß) is the embodiment of the Hitler cult of personality. The right hand is held upward (like the Roman salute), while exclaiming Sieg Heil! or Heil Hitler!.

Heil Hitler! or “Hail to Hitler!” was used when directly addressing Hitler, or a higher ranking officer.

Sieg Heil! or “Hail to Victory!” (lit., Sieg “victory” Heil “welfare”) was a common Nazi chant at rallies, especially after the speeches of Adolf Hitler. Usually the words would be repeated three times to form the chant “Sieg…Heil! Sieg…Heil! Sieg…Heil!”.

All Nazi exclamations, including the SS motto Meine Ehre heißt Treue (“My honor is named loyalty”) are forbidden in Germany.

Actually, I’d say Nestor Kirchner of Argentina is the funniest president. At least, he’s the funniest looking. :lol:

Looks like he has a bug in his eye:

I guess corrective surgury for his eye is too expensive?

With a nose like this, he must be able to smell absolutely everything!

i think he left his dentures out on this day:

The human bloodhound:

This one looks like he’s dumping a big load in his pants. It must be painful. “Please God! Make it stop!”

Actually, I’d say Nestor Kirchner of Argentina is the funniest president. At least, he’s the funniest looking. :lol:

Looks like he has a bug in his eye:

I guess corrective surgury for his eye is too expensive?

With a nose like this, he must be able to smell absolutely everything!

i think he left his dentures out on this day:

The human bloodhound:

This one looks like he’s dumping a big load in his pants. It must be painful. “Please God! Make it stop!”
[/quote]

he is a mix between chileans and argentines,and he`s very funny,an idiot! :lol: :lol: ,i hate him,we will kick his ass back to chile,i never voted the penguin president.

but

no problem,i like america :smiley: and very much

Funny pics. I like the ones with the Chimps. Hilarious.

really funny pics you too :lol: :lol: ,where did you get them?.

It’s Montgomery Burns in a syrup !

:lol: :lol:

now,some words of tony:

I edited the pics slightly with Corel Photopaint 12. I used a mesh warp effect on specific areas of the images. I got the pics by searching for his name on the Net.

LMAO LMAO LAMO!!!

Good one Cuts.