GI's with BAR

Hello everyone, I am a new member here and looking for specific photographs I hope you can help me with.

First of all I am looking for pictures of American soldiers armed with a BAR M1918 in the ETO, preferably late-war. I am working on a project in composing a full scale figure with original equipment/clothing but I need some reference photographs for this.

Thank you!

Have you tried the photo section of this site?? You might find some there.Well here’s one.Good luck

BAR Ardennes.jpg

Sorry for my very late reply. Thank you rudeerude for this picture. Is it possible to search the site on keywords? I so I have not figured this out yet, could you please help me?

You should enter in the picture section of the Site. In the list “Browse Photos by Subject” you should click on US Army or US Marines. The only thing you’ll need is endurance… Infact you’ll find thousands beautiful pics of every subject.
Enjoy them and good hunt!!!

Hello Skorzeny57. Just started and have allready found a few interesting pictures! I commented on some posted a while ago people weren’t sure about the date and/or location.

That’s good! The main reason why the Site offers the chance to post comments, is in order to share informations and knowledge, about some pictures that may not have any caption or may need some other info. I hope you enjoy it… :slight_smile: