Good WWII games with low comp requirements...

Okay, can anyone suggest some fairly good (or even great!) WWII computer games that don’t require the latest super-computer to enjoy.

I currently have a Celeron(R)D 3.20 Ghz with 1.35 GB of RAM, running XP Home edition, with an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 series video card…other than not playing the latest games, this computer actually does what I need and it suits me just fine, so I have no plans on updating it any time soon…so I realize I won’t get to play the latest games.
So, I’m looking for some past games that are still pretty good…I prefer real-time strategy games, but shooters are okay.
BTW, I currently have the Battlefield 1942 collection and I love that, but as I said, I’d like to find a good WWII real-time strategy game that will play well on my particular computer. (Yes, Battlefield 1942 plays nicely on my computer, as long as I lower some of the video settings…this is fine with me.)

Thanks for all suggestions…
James Bentley

Many mate.

Combat Missions 1-3

Also TOAW.

They will both easily run on your PC. Theyre not RTS though and both need some thought to play other than clicky clicky bang bang.

However, the CM games are exceptional in their simulation and together can be used to play the whole war in the European theatre from Moscow to Normandy to Africa and Italy.

Worth checking out if you can find a cheap copy, if not look here:

http://www.battlefront.com/products/cmak/cmak_bundle.html

Ive had Panzer General 2 since 98 and I still find myself playing it at least once a year. Strongly recommend it.

I like the first part even better, but the entire Panzer General Series rocked :cool:

Please forgive my ignorance, what is TOAW?
Thanks!