Google Print

At Google Print, you can search a word in a book, an author or a title, and it gives you a list of books which you can read online. There are quite a lot about WwII and I found it interesting enoguh to share with you this info.

I’m not really sure if this is the correct place for this post, so if it’s not sorry.

search a word in a book :shock: that would come up with thousands of results.!!!

Yeah, so that’s why it’s interesting… you could write a sentence and start reading the same sentence in a hundred books…

Well then we need a year to find what we need :lol:

:lol: :lol: haha

Imagine searching for the word “and” or “the” , it would literally come up with millions of search results !!!

Its joke i will stick on google and yahoo. :wink:

I think it doesn’t allow you to search only “and” or only “the”, but in case you could, would anyone search for such without-meaning words?? :shock: :shock:

Good find, this is an excellent facility. It will help in the campign against plagerism too.

yeah i guess so

This would be a wonderful resource not only for researchers, but I’m also seeing it as an excellent tool for teachers and professors to check for plagiarism! Man, Google just comes up with cool stuff all the time, how do they do it?!

I think google are taking over the world, check out their products:

http://www.google.com/options/

Edited to add, Id be interested to know if anyone runs Google Earth, seems awfully big at 2 Gig!

Google is taking a world and he is cool ,but yahoo is not bad.

Google earth needs broadband to be run… :evil: i dont have broadband just dial up.

maybe I will download it and find out then, watch this space.

maybe I will download it and find out then, watch this space.[/quote]

Yeah…it takes a long while to download the full thing.

By the Way, what does “watch this space mean” :?

CJ coll down with “wtf”. :wink:

Am sorry Dani 8) , ill rephrase it.

So Dani, do you use a ISP that is relatively fast enough to run google earth, because i tried downloading it and it stayed on 0% for hours.
I can only use the free online google earth and have a limited zoom in function. :lol:

Well I went ahead and downloaded Google Earth (by the way CJ - Watch this space means - look out here for more information etc etc).

Fantastic little tool, well impressive, I can see my house…

I use it online but can only see from still about a kilometer from my house, and i heard the satelite photography is roughyl 12 years old…because i had a pool built here 11 years ago and you can see it here…