Googled my name

Seconded.

cool i just “googled” my name too and it only showed up on two WWII in color sites and a pow site but i regsitered in other places too but they didnt show up but im cool with that… i guess

I googled my name, but find things almost craziest. 8)

In 837 results WW2incolor hits #8!
Not bad at all :lol:

WW2 in color is the first hit on my name! It gives the URL for my profile.

Link

i hate this google,it’s like a badly packed kebab, where is my persec? :frowning:

Erwin your persec went west when you used your real name to register on internet sites. I seem to remember you posting a links to a google page relating to you and your arrsepedia entries.
I never use the same screen name twice and though I will indicate my general location ( yes it’s near Liverpool UK) I never actually state where I live. If you look at the where I am from thread you will notice that most of the UK members do the same, in the ball park but not the target.
Think of it in terms of the first Terminator movie, the Terminator used a page from the phone book to identify his targets. Not that any one would send a psychopathic robot back in time to slot you ( getting the parts was easy but I couldn’t afford the power supply). Once you give up your name and location you are at the mercy of any numpty that you have pissed off, It’s too late to start complaining now

yes sir,to see where you live all i need is your ip :lol: ,i live in buenos aires,but that is bigger than the entire uk!,how can i be found?.

the thing that i don’t like is people from here seeing what i write in other forums!,that’s all.

can you do my a psicological analisis?,i want to know more about me.

Unfortunately Erwin, the IP does not give a very good idea of locations if certain precautions are taken.

There are a number of programmes that hide or change the location of an IP, indeed some of the major providers even offer them as an option for their clients.
Some will give a different one each time the computer is used, others can be set to give a particular loc.

Unfortunately Erwin, the IP does not give a very good idea of locations if certain precautions are taken.

There are a number of programmes that hide or change the location of an IP, indeed some of the major providers even offer them as an option for their clients.
Some will give a different one each time the computer is used, others can be set to give a particular loc.[/quote]

Yes,i know, PROXY,you can download hide ip platinum,that is good.

but still there are softs to recognize it im afraid.

however not most of people know what the hell is an IP.

Erwin