Googled my name

I googled for my handle “temujin77” on Google today because I was bored. And guess what? A link to WW2 In Color Forums showed up as the first result :slight_smile:

It’s weird because I’m registered on so many other forums as DerMann, yet WWII In Colour is the only one that come up…

Here what I got
http://www.guthotel.it/

Thats too funny I found it for WWII in color too on the second page of the google search

You may have a rich uncle over in Italy! :slight_smile:

Rather strangely, my profile here comes up as the second hit on google (after a Pioneer CD player). This is one of the forums I post on the least, so someone must be linking to it a lot.
Having said that, a lot of the others are ezboard, and they’re pretty dynamic so google will probably rarely find them.

Edit: combining my real name in quotes with pdf27 brings up a single google response. The original .pdf document is long gone, but the google cache is still there. Anyone want the challenge of doing some google-fu and working out my real name?

Edit 2: dammit, the Google cache died in the last week or three. Pity, that was quite a good piece of work :frowning:

Googled my real name three or four years ago & found a reference to a survivor of the Little Big Horn, which seemed strange with such an unusual English name.
Turned out it was my grandfather’s great uncle :shock:

WW2incolor came up on page 2. I thought I’d be a little further to the back considering the Tiger Tank was a pretty big thing. :shock:

Charles would be too difficult for getting wwII as first pages :cry: :wink:

Kept going but got bored after about 30 pages. However when I did it with firefly ww2, it was second top hit. not much use for a guy looking for the tank though!

Jings! Do you actually have time for anything else? I think I found you on about 4 other forums so far. Glad to see that you fight the good fight everywhere though. :lol:

:smiley: On The Simpsons Homer talks about what he does at work and Googling his name for a couple hour before lunch is what he says he does.

Yup when i put my nick name on ggogle open only movie Phantom in the opera. :frowning:

when i search FW-190 Pilot, the first two is my name in this website:D

I tend to have only 2-3 active forums at any one time however - the two ezboard forums I frequent most are pretty regular, and I drift between the others depending on what I feel like and the standard of discussion.

I’m on most of them simultaneously at the moment however as I screwed up what I was doing with annual leave and so am loafing around for the entire month of December with nothing in particular to do!

My real name gets loads of results (I’m a DJ on Radio 1, a football player, an ice hockey player and a very very boring professor of something boring).

My nicknames only come up with forum memberships (I have about five I regularly go on and a couple I’m a member of but never post on).

Did you try Clauss or Hanz?

Did you try Clauss or Hanz?[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Did you try Clauss or Hanz?[/quote]

Do you have a problem with that i am tell my reasons FW-190 Pilot and i send you a PM,so first read and then post.

Keep calm Hanz/clausse/phantom please. There is no problem with your new name.