Got 40,000 bucks left?

…or 29,500 Euro, then here’s a nice toy:
https://www.weitze.net/detail/77/Wehrmacht_Zuendapp_750_mit_Beiwagen_und_Anhaenger__127977.html

Text’s in German but the photos should do!

Is it in working condition?
Nevermind…it says the engine works.

Right, it’s written that the technics were completely restored.
Plus you’d get a rare trailer and an MG mounting for the sidecar.:wink:

I’m not big on motorcycles, but that’s a beauty.

Wow, that’s really pristine and beautiful. Here’s the English translation:

Wehrmacht Zündapp 750 with sidecar and trailer This machine was built in 1944 and then reached over many detours in 2000 in the hands of the collector, on whose behalf we offer it. This could sandblast the frame and restored the complete technology extensively. The engine is running. The painting in sand-colored, the characters assume the tactical Zündapp the SS-Division "Götz von Berlichingen. The general condition is to be designated as “good”, following a review by a motorcycle technician, the machine is ready to go. Complete with the “Steib” side car and the extremely rare transport trailers.
Existing Equipment:
2 metal carrying case for the Sidecar, machine-gun carriage for the sidecar, spare wheel, Vehicle Identification Number. 614,705 (frame), 611,092 (motor), 762,522 (sidecar)

The motorcycles Zündapp KS 750 and BMW R75 were specifically designed as all-terrain vehicles (motorcycle sidecars) developed for the German Wehrmacht. Their characteristics were the driven sidecar, the lockable differential, the reverse gear and the Zündapp KS 750, to increase the ground clearance at an angle of 170 ° cylinder boxer engine mounted.
In August 1942, agreed to Zundapp-Werke and the BMW plant at the urging of the armed forces a standardization of both teams. The simpler BMW sidecar 286 / 1 should be more commercially and are attached to the Zündapp KS 750th The production of the BMW R 75 on the other hand should be set to 20,200 units. BMW and Zündapp would then jointly produce only the Zündapp KS 750 with sidecar-type 286 / 1 (now BW 43) with 20,000 units per year.
Technical Features
The differential distributes the power to 70% on the rear wheel and 30% on the sidecar. Through this unequal power distribution, the team goes without the other straight teams required for counter-steering. The bike has rear wheel drive, an additional differential lock. The gearbox has four gears and a reduction of the ground gears and a reverse gear. The terrain and the reverse have added a lock to a gear up in the 2nd to 4 to prevent passage.
As the first motorcycle, the Zündapp KS 750 and BMW R75 at the rear wheel and sidecar on a brake oil pressure. The front brake is operated by cable.
The sale is the customer order.

How much for the MG34/42 to go with the machine gun carriage? :slight_smile:

:smiley: I’m sure this kind of optional extras would be more available in the US.

There’s a small historical inconsistence on the bike though. I just noticed it has Waffen-SS divisional markings but a Wehrmacht license plate.

I been riding almost 50 years.
I have restored a number of old bikes.

There are a number of BMWs and Zundaps around.

I’d like to have one, but don’t have the price.

I have had a couple old HDs with sidehacks-fun to ride.

The German bikes have a gear drive going to the sidecar wheel.

Web NEW 106..jpg