Great new look.

Well no wonder I did not get eny E-mails from the site it changed. Well great job and very nice look.

Thanks

I don’t think the admin and mod section is supposed to be viewable by all?

i dont think so either, but i think ww2admin has more important things to look at.

If he still didnt remember to change that, i think i will have to remind him

but thanks for reporting

Yea we some other things to worry about as well. Lack of mod power.

Nice new look though, but as the other guys have said, some stuff shouldnt be seen and there is a certain lack of Modness right now.

This is the chance for all of the guys to see what nonesense we talk about in the Mod Rooms - LOL.

It was a chance…

Or maybe it’s still a chance! Gen. Sandworm, please fix it! LOL

Well it will take me a time to get my way around the new site, well then I think that you guys should start a copetition for a logo and see what some of our memebers can come up with and also what the members like to have as a logo. By creating a poll were the members can vote for logo they like the most.

It is strange now with the new look.

So how have you guys been?

Henk

I cant change my Avatar? I assume all these things will be fixed in the coming days?

I got a chance…WOW

hello everybody, how are you? very nice, I hope. I just want to give my recognition to the finest work in the page. I’m sorry but I have less time than before, (another town, another unit). my regards to everyone in this forum.
thank you

Hey, Condor! I hope you’re ok, hope you get more time to post in the near future!

I particulary hate the new look , but…I am not the man in charge

Well its a work in progress…so give it time. There is alot we can do with this one.

Yup I agree with Gen. Sandworm. I think it is better than the old one, I just think we need a spell checker please.

And why this is better ?

No diference whatsoever, even more , the white background tend to tired you sight more than the older one. The PMs did not display automatically like the older one.

I hate it.

Folks, we can make all the changes you requested. I just have had no time to make those changes yet. Be patient:) We’ll change the colors too.

so ww2admin, when can we be admins or mods again?

I say we all sit back, stop the questioning and give the guy a chance to get the Forum up and running the way we want it.

So I say give it a week or two and we will all be Modding and posting in one of the best looking forums on the Net.

Patience my friends…

Totally agreed! I think admin activation is still turned on and I cant turn it off so I dont think we are getting any new members. For the time being I think I can handle the immediate mod situation. So im for Firefly on this one. Give it time.

Please note that even thou they dont have the power at the moment the following members are still mods:

Firefly
Dani
Tiger
Panzerknacker
FW-190 Pilot

So please listen to what they have to say. Thanks!!!