Greetings

The first thing being an admin is to appoint new mods and decide on my new chief mod (which i will decide later)

I hope everyone would make this forum great, btw, if you want to contact me about anything, please do not hesitate to do so. However, please do not email me, PM me and i will reply you as soon as possible

thanks for reading and have a nice day

P.S. I give most mod more power to manage more sections, if you dont like your position now, please say it here and i will change it if possible

Congrats FW-190! I hope you can fullfill the needs of this site, and Im sure you will!

Congrats FW-190! :smiley: :smiley:

Remember if you all need anything help or a quick question on something feel free to email me at phillipsb22@hotmail.com

CONGRATS BUD!!! :smiley:

Welcome ww2admin…any input you might have would be very helpful. Thanks for making the site wider. If you can change the pic’s for each topic that would really be nice. Outside the forum is looking great as well. Make sure you let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks guys! Looking great. Because of you, the forum is growing. I think there are some great discussions going on. I have several things planned, but first, I need to backup the databases, etc.

Also, I’m working on improving the image gallery and making it searchable.

We are getting a couple of really good sites that would like to link to us. I think this would help. Especially those without forums. The forum is growing great. Im really glad to see it. You might want to take a look at some of the websites in WW2 websites and see if you might want to reverse link them. Alot of them have great info. Would be a great reference to our site.

Crab to be is leaving for professional reasons…he will be back at some point as a Crab IS. So …Unless anyone has any objections Firefly will be his replacement.

I can’t wait to welcome Firefly :smiley:

I can’t wait to welcome Firefly :D[/quote]

Agreed Dani! :smiley:

i dont mind that

Well, that’s it decided then!
I’ll drop by when I have time.

Goodbye everyone, I’m off to a bad place where scary men in will shout nasty things at me.

Crab

You cant tell where exactly you will be?
just want to know, nothing else, hah

Goodbye Crab_to_be and I look forward to wish you Happy return Crab_is!!

Goodbye Crab_to_be and I look forward to wish you Happy return Crab_is!![/quote]

Adios amigo! Until our paths cross again as Crab_is! Good luck elsewhere for the time being. You will be missed :frowning:

Firefly has been added to the list. Welcome aboard. :smiley:

Hi all. Thanks for having faith in me. I’m currently getting myself orientated by reading all that has gone before and look forward to working as a MOD with you in the future. You can be assured that I will do my best for this community.

Once again thank you for your descision.

…and once again I want to say to you “Welcome!”

Welcome Firefly! I hope you are able to do a great job! :smiley: