gunny sgt.

I think this little game is getting ridiculous. I mean, the identical style of posting (bad grammar included), same birthday and even the same quotes from the Patton movie as a sig.
Got two PM’s by gunny sgt.:

Originally Posted by gunny sgt.
i was wondering why my friend bob(colonel hogan) was banned from the sie. he wont tell me anything except he messed up. can you tell me??

Nope, ask him again. Privacy protection reasons, you know.

he said he was being an ass

First he was an active Gunnery Sergeant, then colonel hogan is his friend Bob, now he’s his kid brother who misused gunny sgt.'s account.
What are we gonna do? At least we shouldn’t allow him to take the mickey any longer on us. Do we admit him until he screws up again (which he probably will) or boot him right away?

The “kid brother using account” statement was at least had correct spelling/grammar. However, the next post (minutes later) was back to the old standard of crap. Ban at will for future offenses as far as I’m concerned.

I can even put up with the preschool level of grammar and spelling, but the silly “i realy like the m1 carbine” posts are so aggravating…

This is either a 14 year old that ain’t too bright, or a troll fucking up the forum on purpose…

Without saying who or when, I’ve heard that there are WWII-forum psychos that want to corner the market on WWII internet discussions and send their minions to spam forums with really shitty posts to discredit them. I think this might be a prime example…