Have you made a game before.

Hey guys, just like to ask if anyone has ever created a game of any kind for I have and I would freely let you try it if you would like.

I’d need to know what system specs the game is designed for, because My computer is somewhat old by today’s standards.

Subject to what the game actually involves (tank v tank say, as opposed to bashing gophers on the head with a hammer) I’d be interested to at least see a screenshot of it, or a version in Flash.

Thank you for having the forehthought to offer a game to us, :slight_smile:

Regards, Uyraell.

Its just a simple game that is like those old army games that involve tanks, I made with a program called multimedia fuzion so it should work for older system, now for the game, lets see if i can find it again…ah heres a screenshot of the title screen.

and the first level in action.

Though I have to find out how I can send files through the internet, I’ll pm you the file so that no person would try to steal the file (though not a game that you would see on the flash sites)

Found out how my dear friend, I will send you the file shortly.

Hey! I’d love to try it too. I’ve made a games before…but they were boardgames. Still, I’m interested in game development and know how important good feedback is.

Just promise not to send a virus!! :wink:

Alright friend, I will. Though I would like to tell you that one time my virus scanner mistaken it as a Trojan, It never once thought it was untill just a couple days ago, weird.