HBO The Pacific

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWVvpzfREkU

Looks good…

Ya well, I don’t got You tube access so it aint lookin good to me.hymph

Sucks to be you…

Interesting…

I think I had a flashbacks to the beginning of “Saving Private Ryan” though…

Must be PTFD (post-traumatic film disorder)…

well im glad there’s finally a trailer on it. been waiting for this. even though i don’t have HBO !!! crap - expected to be released either in late 2009 or early 2010.

I don’t have HBO either, hopefully they’ll get it out on DVD/BluRay soon after. It seemed like a long time before Band of Brothers was released on DVD, or maybe that was until I bought it.

I think they go to the history channel first then DVD

T to the
O to the
R to the
R to the
E to the
N to the
T

Just saying… :wink:

If you liked it, nobody says you shouldn’t buy it once its released (I know I will, I already really enjoyed the Extras on the BoB-Disc Set), but in the meantime…

I download a movie using Torrent. it didn’t take that long. but, it took over an entire day to burn it. but if you got a faster way im all ears pal.

Bah! Those idiots at HBO made them take it down! Why wouldn’t you want your trailer at YouTube? Idiots…

That’s it! Now I am t o r r en ting it :evil:

its still here:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00022654.html

where do you find them???

Buy a better burner? I don’t know what kind you have, but that sounds extremely slow.

There’s a couple of alternatives, though:

1. Watch it on your PC

2. If you have a Laptop, or your PC stands right next to your TV, try plugging the TV into the PC and using it as monitor, then watch the Movie from your PC on your TV.

3. Use an USB stick. Some newer TVs and DVD Players allow you to put movies on an USB stick and then stream the video on your TV.

Well, since this is all illegal, and I once had a “torrent thread” dumped here, I’d rather not discuss. But, suffice to say, the miniseries hasn’t even aired yet and probably won’t be on the internet until a few days after the debut…

I’ll shoot you a PM around that time if you remind me. But it does take some know-how and practice to torrent…

I used the torrent burner becasue that’s what they recommened. I have a good burner but its only DVD to DVD. and yes i do want to play on TV thru the DVD player.

Well, I don’t really see any need to use a torrent burner, I know I never do.

Some DVD Players can’t run it, but I simply burn the files as a Data Disc using Roxio, which needs roughly 10-15min, and it works.

mmmmm interesting i ll try to get it