Help!

When I try to access the site from my home IP, it shows I’m blocked with the “Apache server 403 error” message. But I can access the site from my cell phone.

What’s going on?

I found this, though I think this may be a job for Procyon.

"Error codes that start with 4xx is generated because of client browser request. A 403 error code means client browser (or person who is trying to access your site) cannot access the requested URL. It can be caused by many reasons:

a) A 403 status code indicates that the client cannot access the requested resource. It means the wrong username and password were sent in the request, or that the permissions on the server do not allow what was being asked."

Well, I just got my new work kit in the mail, including a 4G network card. So I can get on. But for some reason, my home network is blocked…

Could be collateral damage from yesterday, so you cant even get to the site at all, or cant sign in?

My home (Time Warner Roadrunner) IP seems to be blocked somehow. When I click on the site, I get the following:

Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /forum/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.42 Server at ww2incolor.com Port 80

Usually, that means a site is down because it’s been hacked, the owner took it down or didn’t pay a bill, etc. But for some reason, it looks like I either have some sort of firewall problem or my domain is blocked…