Here she comes again

Aaargh, Viper ss = aly j once again.
IP: 211.28.67.73
I didn’t act so far since there’s no immediate danger in delay.
Any of you guys want to have some fun before?:wink:

Well done!

I was getting the feeling that viper was aly j in a new incarnation, and I have no idea why as it’s exactly the opposite of her previous incarnations. It was something to do with the way she was asking for help on various things, including PMs to me on changing her name etc, which is part of her ‘pulling the strings as the spider in the centre of the web’ approach.

Yeah, let’s have some fun.

And here’s a classic aly j post I’ve seen since my post above.

As with her earlier evolutions, it reflects her steadily increasing WWII knowledge (like a self-educating malicious computer in a sci-fi film or novel) while making statements to provoke controversy. #120 at http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7396&page=8

I’ve just suggested this for her new avatar…

Think she’ll realise she’s been spotted yet?

Wow, I never really experienced her, but reading through some of the old posts, she is so dumb!

Fun to play with though, but what age do we think she is?

Well, in the original one of her various accounts she stated her date of birth as November 1981. Hard to imagine though…

Or smart, and playing some kind of wierd game which gives her her jollies.

If you look at her posts a common theme is controlling a thread or people by drawing them in with false assertions and asking for help on various things.

I suspect that she’s sitting back having a good old giggle about the way she sucks people in.

Even Herman has worked it out.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8962&page=3

It’s been fun jerking Viper around, but the silly posts have the capacity to deceive ill-informed people into thinking that they’re correct, which in turn undermines the credibility of the board.

Is it time to stop and give Viper the boot?

I think so - she hasn’t been nearly as much fun as I thought she might be. Make sure you leave a comment in that thread saying that now even Herman has spotted her, her amusement value has come to an end and she’s been given the boot. That’ll probably help with our godlike reputations too :wink:

Agreed, give her the Jackboot!

Maybe. but she must have a hell of a lot of time on her hands!