Heros and Generals

Dont know if you play games much but here is a MMO 1st person shooter that is pretty cool. http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/community/news Kinda like Call of duty 2 or something. Anyhow let me know if you play or join!?!? Try and make a squad or something.

Cool, it looks interesting but I think it isn’t free to play.

Yea its free to play! Although with any games anymore you can do more if you do pay.

Yeah? Huh, maybe I didn’t look enough. The plugin is what didn’t make me look into it too much.

Could not get it to work without constant crashes on loading, gave up and un-installed it

Back playing Air Land Battle and Never Winters Nights mostly now with a few jaunts into WoT to play my Conqueror, Centurion 7/1, Cromwell, Matilda Senior, Cruiser III, Churchill I and occasionally Valentine and Grant for the new brits or Lee and T18 to start US tanks and my old standby the VK3601

That sux … never had a problem with it. I use Mozilla … since it loads thru you browser maybe that was the problem!

I tried it on Steam as that is where i found out about it.

Odd! Never tried it thru steam so not sure if that is a problem or not. Wouldnt think so!