Hidden and Dangerous 2

Hello this is my first topic :wink: did anyone play this game ,they are great to me .

i have seen the game in the store but i have no money so i can not buy it

Game is cool .Buy it . :wink:

Yeah im on the mission where its night time and you have to hold the Oasis town in the African Desert … I’ve killed all the german infantry but i cant take out the tanks waiting outside the walls because i dont have any heavy explosive weaponary or explosives.

Can you help me Clauss von Stauffeberg seeing as walkthroughs wont.

There are Panzerfausts somewhere in the settlement IIRC and possibly some AT mines.

In room with radio ther’s Panzerfaust look around.

oh really ?!?
heh heh i like searched the map countless times looking for explosives or some sort …but it was too dark to find anything.
all that time they panzerfausts were in the radio place !?!

thanks guys :smiley:

Well ther’s no Panzerfaust ther’s M1 Bazooka :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh right haha 8) :lol:

Do you finish mission.

I sure did, thanks for your help,…passed a couple more missions and im on the scuba diving ship sabotaging one…just started it 8)
pity i have to be stealth…i perfer barging in there and shooting everyone :lol:

I tought that is very good mission.

Well I have saved it where you climb up on the minesweeper boat because i cant do it without raising the stupid ALARM !!!

:lol: one try, i climbed on the boat and grabbed the documents and thought i had done the mission and one guy on the boat saw me and raised the alarm… and i was like “ARGH CRAP”…stupid nazi why did he raise the alarm. :lol:

Hahahah just easy climb and shut one by one ,do you see german captan in cabin whers enigma ,he smoking and dont see you and bum just in head :lol: :lol:

I have saved it at a place so when i walk around a corner a camping german is standing there and i shoot or knife him and the alarm immediatly goes off :? :? :lol:

Knife is the better .

You see in the last mission you fight against soviets you killd germans and then arrive soviets and you must fight against they.

What mission is that ? :o :slight_smile:

Last mission in chezoslovakia.

That mission would be wickid, do you know what kind of Weapons the Russians have, like for e.g PPSH or Mosan?