Hitler had Died?,and his body?

I don’t believe he escaped to the south pole or he went to Argentina on a submarine with the waffen-ss :lol: .

What happened to hitler’s body?

[What if ENGAGED] …

Hitler committed suicide by means of cyanide and pistol shot. He had some SS men in his bunker remove his body (and Eva Brauns) to the nearby Reichs Chancellory Garden, where the two were doused with gasoline (or something flammable) and burned. Only fragments of Hitler’s body remain today.

Is that already proved?,is it in doubt?,do those fragments of hitler are really and it’s proved that they belong to his body?,there are multiple theories about his death,that means that this of the cyranide and the shot are fake or not?.

lol,sorry,too much questions :lol: .

thankyou very much

sturmy

Traudl Junge (Hitler’s Personal Secretary) confirmed it. I dont know if the cyanide or the bullet killed him. We will probably never know some aspects of Hitler’s final minutes.

After the fall of the Soviet Union it came to light that they had Hitler’s skull in storage in the archives there, along with a few other bits.

It was recovered from the shallow grave in the area above the Fuhrerbunker and moved secretly to Moscow.

One of the great regrets of my life is that I didn’t have the presence of mind to lag the spot where he died when I was last in Berlin. However, my little sis has moved there, so i may yet get a chance to piss on his grave.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What was left of the charred bones of Mr and Mrs Hitler found at the chancellory were moved several times to different burial sites over the years. Whether the few bits in Moscow are all that is left is a good question. There have to be some more out there somewhere and no one speaks of Eva Braun’s remains which the KGB kept moving and re-buring with Hitler’s. Where are the bulk of the pair’s remains? Perhaps still in the last burial site the KGB did.

And as far as where Hitler actually died and peeing; the Fürher bunker remains mostly intact and lies beneath a parking lot so start digging. :smiley:

I have read quite a lot of the death of Hitler and where his body were. They once tried to find his body around the Reichstag but only got the bodys of Goebbels body I think but they did find the bodys of his six children. They showed the part of the skull of so they say of Hitler but could never be proved. Hitler shot himself and took a cianite tablet and Eva allso took a cianite tablet and their bodys was bured with gas in a crater in front of the entrance of Hitlers bunker and the fire was cept going for hours.

I did not know if this was all tru but when I got the Downfall Movie on DVD and watched it I started to believe more and when I watched the interviews where they showed the info they got to make the movie it all started to look more clearer. Go check it out it is a great movie and shows how it whent in the bunker before Hitler shot himself.

What happend to his body we will never know and I do not know what to believe when they say that they have a part of Hitler.

Merry Chrtistmas everyone and Happy new Year.

Henk

Thankyou very much Henk! :smiley: ,merry christmas and happy new year for you too!

In a while it was said that he had been escaped and that
had lived in Mendoza, Argentina, but anybody believe it. 8)

I belive there is a piece of his skull in the Kremlin. It is possible he did not die, though most people(not all) who think that seem to have neo-nazi connections.

I saw a documentary some years back which filmed in the archive in Moscow and actually showed the skull fragment said to be Hitler’s

I can’t recall however if they ever did a DNA test or anything to prove it. It is 99% certain that Hitler died in Berlin and his body burned but I’d only be 50% likely to believe the Russian story about the skull fragment… there wouldve been a lot of burnt skull fragments in Berlin in 1945

der untergang (downfall), played it out well.

those 6 children were probably the nieces and nephews like in the movie, if im right, there were 6 children in that movie inside hitlers bunker.

im pretty sure hitler is died in berlin, in 1945.
if he somehow, did not die. i would think he is a big coward.

hmm did hitler have any children? probably not, but does anyone know ?

Hitler was afraid if the Russians got him that he would “be stuffed and put on display in a museum” (like Lennon) so he insisted the SS burn him beyond recognition after comitting suicide. As the story goes the SS syphoned fuel from Hitlers staff car and set him a-blaze outside the bunker. When the Russians discovered the remains they knew it would be hard to prove the bones were Hitlers so they improvised and found a Hitler look-alike (he had a few doubles) that they killed. Photos were taken and distributed in an attempt to PROVE that indeed the Russians won the ultimate prize and ‘got’ Hitler. If you ever see the ‘dead Hitler’ photos around somewhere you are not looking at Das Fuhrer.

Do the Russians want all the Beatles stuffed and kept in a museum, or will they put him with Yoko Ono? On another matter, even if Hitler only had one ball, I’m sure his title is masculine not neuter. Yes, I am having a bad day.

Ahem, Der Fuhrer. :smiley:

As far as my point on the Russians parading a dead Hilter around like a trophy, i stand by that as correct whether you see it as inaccurate or not.
Every forum has its token troll i guess.

[quote=“AM_R.A.D.6th”]

Ahem, Der Fuhrer. :smiley:

As far as my point on the Russians parading a dead Hilter around like a trophy, i stand by that as correct whether you see it as inaccurate or not.
Every forum has its token troll i guess.[/quote]

I’m sure they would have paraded him about. I’m just not sure what this has to do with Lennon.

‘Lenin’ my apologies for the mis-spell, but i’m sure you knew what i meant. Unfortunately with a one year old hanging from my side this sort of thing happens when i cant fully concentrate on my post.

Off to stores for a ‘Spanner, neck, winding in, for the purpose of’. Anyone with the patience to cope with a one year old whilst still contributing deserves a little tolerance.

Now where’s my favourite south atlantic individual? I still have some angst to work out.

It is extemely likely that the charred bodies found in the Reichs chancellery garden are Mr. and Mrs. Hitler since the only other burned bodies were those of Mr. and Mrs. Goebbels. It is plausible that the skull cap found its was to Moscow but the rest of the bones remain lost.