Hitler, your thoughts and opinions.

I prefer sane, well researched replys please.

Adolf Hitler.

Did he award himself a medal (Iron Cross) or did he earn it?

Did he really love eva braun

did he really drink carrot juice

did he really have one ball

My personal opinion is that he had his heart in the right place, and rebuilt germany and autobahns. He was just a bread basket aswell!! Had a bit of a penchant for mass slaughter of people he didn’t like and may have various dubios personal qualities aswell.

Discuss

He won the Iron Cross on the western front in the 1914-18 war, as a meesanger with a German infantry regiment.

He was a bit naughty really.

He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!

Where did the story about his reduced sperm manufacturing capacity come from?

he was an error of the humanity,his mother had to kill him!

i’ve heard that hitler was impotent, thats why he never really got with women. he was afraid that his VOLK would find out…

no wonder he was pissed.

Don’t know about the impotentcy but I have read he was a bit of shy of commitment, and a bit of a mong around women. Many of whom were attracted to him, although what they saw in him other than power is beyond me!!!

I mean look at him, promoting the Aryan race, he’s 4 foot and a fag butt. Looks like a rat I mean look at him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but without Hitler you would never have had your beloved SS would you? Make your mind up Erwin. :lol:

but without Hitler you would never have had your beloved SS would you? Make your mind up Erwin. :lol:[/quote]

Tipical fuchs’s comment.
:roll: himmler was,no hitler.

and hitler didn’t create the german army.

but without Hitler you would never have had your beloved SS would you? Make your mind up Erwin. :lol:[/quote]

Tipical fuchs’s comment.

and hitler didn’t create the german army.[/quote]
Nor was the SS part of that army.

Tipical fuchs’s comment.

Nor was the SS part of that army.[/quote]
In english pleaese :roll:

Seemed perfectly clear to me, erwin!

Erwin, you being the expert, to whom did the SS swear an Oath of allegiance?

Tipical fuchs’s comment.

Just a question Erwin, why do you consider Fuchs’ comment to be typical of his posts ?

I mean for a start, it’s not.

Cuts,usually fuchs does comments against me,most of the time,they are only for make me looking like the bad guy,and this usually thought since he has a membership here.
im constantly attacked by him,but obviously,i prefer to ignore him.

GOING BACK TO THE TOPIC!,
did he had physchological problems? (apart from those we know)

Cuts,usually fuchs does comments against me,most of the time,they are only for make me looking like the bad guy,and this usually thought since he has a membership here.
im constantly attacked by him,but obviously,i prefer to ignore him.

GOING BACK TO THE TOPIC!,
did he had physchological problems? (apart from those we know)[/quote]

Well, he was a vegetarian & that’s a pretty serious psychological problem… :lol:

:lol:
,hitler?

No, Julius Caesar - who do you think? Muppet.