Hitler

Hey was a freaking amazing. His plan was crazy smart. He had the whole world bowed down to him and for what? He got inside peoples mind and twisted sh** up. I wish there was more people like him.

Are you feeling ok?

How on earth did you manage to write 5 posts?

You’re giving Texas a bad name.:oops:
Plus, we still have a few to a lesser extent. Just look at Iran and North Korea for example. (The leadership of those countries)

Texans still have the best dam women in the whole USA, and us Canadians know it!!!:smiley:

Yeah i am feeling okay. maybe he didnt have the right way to take his plan out, but it was dam* smart. If you don’t agree with that, just look at what he started. He had so much power. Who in the history can compare to him. Alexander the Great. Maybe? Hitler though, Amazing. Truelly. I mean look people are still talking about him today. He left a huge scar on the whole world. He had the whole world bow down to him. He IS A REAL MAN. :wink:

Okay those guys have nothing on Hitler. They are just crazy. Insane. They need to be put down. They shouldn’t have any power what so ever. Hitler though. He used his power to bring a brighter world. but he was stopped by idiots. :wink:

Mr Powers

You have a very strange interpretation of history.

BTW - I hope you are not referring to my father and all the others who served in WW2 as idiots.

I would perhaps imagine that you hold some qualification in the subject and should be able to exercise a better sense of judgement.

Richie

Hitler accomplished a lot of Great things, but unfortunately his bad accomplishments over shadow and extinguish his efforts. His acts against humanity speak for themselves. I think he went crazy at the end in his bunker, but then again, who wouldn’t, knowing all you’ve accomplished went down the drain. If Hitler only left the Jews alone, we might see him in a different light.
P.S. My father and grandfather thought he was the man too, but after they learnt of the Jew thing they were ashamed to be considered German…

Herman, please, for my mental state(which is sliding closer to insanity everyday) STOP SUCKING UP TO PEOPLE… I’m tired of it. Just… Stop.

And besides, Europe has better looking girls than most of the States. :wink:

Thread locked for contagious stupidity.

Please refrain from using illegal drugs while posting on these forums, and if taking prescription medicine with advice not to drive consider whether your post is a good idea before clicking the submit button.

Like what? Building the Autobahn?