Hitler's Rise To Power

so im writing basically a short biography of Adolf Hitler and any excess info on his life would REALLY help i would SO apprieciate it! thanks guys

He was reasonably good at drawing and water color panting. I guess this way he could express his feminine side.

…Except his figures were a tad off, that’s why he couldn’t join an art academy…

really i thought that he couldnt go to the art acadomy because his dad wanted him to follow in his footsteps

thanks for the info!

Hitler killed himself April 30 1995 i think u should of known that

thanks amazingly i couldn’t find that anywhere

Hitler belived in ocult things,he send scientists and research troops to lok for the holy grale,the lance with which jesus was stabbed,it was belived that the one who is holding it is 10 times stronger,powerful than usualy.he looked for the real "arien mensch"in tibet

I guess it’s a good thing I’m a lousy artist, otherwise I might have to start wearing dresses! :wink:

so im writing basically a short biography of Adolf Hitler and any excess info on his life would REALLY help i would SO apprieciate it! thanks guys

A good literature is “The path of war” by David Irving, but obviously you need to take some cautions with that book because his autor.

Is available online free of charge:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/WarPath/WarPath.pdf

Hitler killed himself April 30 1995 i think u should of known that

You mean 1945.:twisted:

you guys seriously rock im so going to get 100% on this paper!