Hitler's U-Boat War

I just got the 1st volume "The Hunters, 1939-1942 ". It’s great, a lot of facts given in a very interesting way.
I can hardly wait when I go home to read it :slight_smile:

Be careful , safe your sight;):smiley:

Reading this book is a bit irritating :[
When I finally get some time to read it, it’s about 11 p.m. I start to read and after about 20-30 minutes I fell asleep. Not because it’s boring!!! Just because I’m so tired. It seems it’s gonna take some time to finish the first volume…

Do not worry mate , when i at first time read the Bivoor 's “Stalingrad” - i need the whole mount for reading befor sleep.:slight_smile: Excellent medicine for the sleep.
Now i/m clearly take in mind one thing - no more reading in my home time. Only at the work;)
That’s why i so love the books in electronic format- download from internet and read it on the computer while my boss is thinking i do the work.:wink:
BTW this is not the worstest way to spend the work-time. Some of my mates simply plays on the computer games. What a bas…ds.:wink:
The reading of the books during the work-time is the my second favorite hobby right after the postings in UOR FORUM.
Cheers.

I wish I had your job… :frowning: