Horror of WW2

Using pictures from this website, i created a photo video of the most saddening photography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uoy3V_p0Ec

But why did you have to add music that sounds like the background music of a cheap oriental brothel?

lol musical taste aside, the video is disturbing to say the least… i wanted something different from the overused orchestral tones…i thought the beat while out of era, kept it fast moving and eerie… least i think…

Nice job,I enjoyed it.A little hic-up at 0:36-0:39 with timing of the slides.

thnk you both for the feedback…

A rather apt selection of pictures. Not a hundred percent behind the music but I can dig the direction you took. I like the fact that it didn’t seem partisan or nationalist. Quite even handed as I can see.

Some well known pics of WWII…a good effort. I suppose the music selection is just a matter of taste.

1. How do you know what that sounds like?

2. Would the music from an expensive Oriental brothel be better?

3. If so, how do you know what the music from an expensive Oriental brothel sounds like?

:wink: :smiley:

Basically -out of profession- I know lots of guys who ran brothels, cheap and expensive, all over the world. So I got their skilled advise on that one.:wink:

Oh, well!

I suppose vicarious experience is better than no experience at all. :wink: :smiley:

At least I never made it into an oriental one*…:wink:

edit: *brothel that is.

A very necessary clarification.

For a while there I thought you were regretting not putting a horsehair or some other oriental tickler through your foreskin.

It’s bound to be against the law in the EU, not to mention adding to global warming and destroying Germany’s carbon credits. As well as producing unnecessary lint rubbing against your underpants. :smiley:

You silly bastard!! The image!! The image in my head!! :evil:

You old prick!! How dare you make such posts… :frowning:

Oooooh, he took you there,Egad!

One of the pictures in the video that I recognised, was of a Polish girl leaning over the body of (as it turns out) her dead sister.

I had seen this photo before but could not find out her name at the time. After seeing the video I looked again and found her name was Kazimiera Mika.

Have yet to find the name of her dead sister.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Polish_victim_of_German_Luftwaffe_action_1939.jpg