Hour of Victory for the 360

What do guys think of this game. For I have to say that it is a preatty goo but has its negetive kind of game and if anyone plays this online tell me, i need someone to kick butt or get kicked by

The reviews I’ve read about this game say it’s REALLY bad. Then again, if you like it, it’s not up to me to judge.

Never looked at it, Im still busy playing GOW and Rainbow Six Vegas (which is unsurpassed in FPS on-line so far I think).

Rainbow is fun online(lets play) and yeah about hour it is not the best game in th world…i mean if you get this gam you better get for a good price because it isnt a good gam…um5 out of 10 in other words…but if you like shooting and like ww2 like me you would like this game as much as the burger king games or any game that people said were bad but you like it…remeber that people cant tell what to do or what you like

I have I have heard from a alot of friends on xbox live that this game is horriable and a waist of 60$. I might rent or maybe not. I just might go for the achievments on it if i do rent it. yeah but about rainbow six vegas if you every want to play xbox live just give me your gamertag.