How am I doing?

I joined the site March 4th, 2005. I became a mod around May/June and soon after an Admin. So my question is how do you think im doing? Ive been running the forum for almost 2 years now and im interested if you think im leading the site in the right direction!? In the past 2 years ive tried my best to deter problems, spark interest, add education and make the site fun.

Feel free to post your thoughts! I wont take it personally if you have you are not a fan. :smiley: Please vote in the poll.

As the mods know I can see who voted in the polls but I will refuse to do so in this case. So mods (sent you a PM about it) feel free to vote your voice as well!

BTW this is just for my interest! If you all hate me it does not mean I will step down. However, if thats the case I will rexamine my attitude towards the site.

I have no problem with your leadership at all, but we (especially me) are sometimes lazy and should have posted more:P

Well we all can do more! Members feel free to vote! No grudges held!

Thanks but I think you meant to post that in your playing card section! ;):D:D:D

so what do you think we should do? i am beginning to start C++ and photoshop, i hope i can use those skill to contribute to this forum.

I think your doing a great job. Your not too obsessive of the forum to the point of where you command everything, and your not too lazy of the forum to the point where you don’t care. Great job!

Gen. Sandworm the first time i got on WW2 incolor the first name i saw was yours i always felt something good about you so I think you are doing a great and amzing job

I think your doing a great job. Your not too obsessive of the forum to the point of where you command everything, and your not too lazy of the forum to the point where you don’t care. Great job!

Agree completely with WvG, you are performing a nice job here.

By the way how is that I didnt think a topic like this ? :mrgreen:

LOL… i dunno… o.O

I’ve been on a variety of forums and this one is one of the best, because it has a great bunch of people using it and several great people in control including Gen. Sandworm.

Gen. Sandworm you do a great job in running this forum and as was said above, you are neither to strict or too slack, you are right in between which is the best place to be!

Agreed.

Right man in the right place.

Great job.

Keep up the good work General :slight_smile:

Thanks for the vote of confidence! ;):smiley:

A Fantastic Job General! :smiley:

:smiley:
So you could not to began this thread if we have no influence to you indeed;)
If seriouse i have no complaints for your work Gen. Thanks for that you are exists in here;)