HOW OLD ARE YOU?

since im in the forum,i always had curiosity to know your age.

don´t lie!!! :lol: .

I´m a young 21 yeared man.

but im interested in: how old are you?

(it´s hard to believe when adults act like 4 yeared children)

I’m 13… but on the internet, i can pretend to be whatever age i want!! :smiley: :smiley: so… in that case, im 18! :wink:

oh!,if i didn´t say anything,i can pretend im 42 and a veteran of a war in ________ (fill the blanks)!.good idea
:slight_smile:

edited beacause i don´t know much about yugoslavia,except that they have pretty girls there :stuck_out_tongue:

oh!,if i didn´t say anything,i can pretend im 42 and a veteran of a war in ________ (fill the blanks)!.good idea
:slight_smile:

edited beacause i don´t know much about yugoslavia,except that they have pretty girls there :P[/quote]

YES! More people are catching on! my plan is working!! :twisted: … lol ok, im done

I’m 44 in a few weeks and rea’lly have been there and done that
A few words of advice to younger members

Enjoy your youth ( it’s a one shot deal)
See as much of the world as you can
Your girlfriends dad knows what you are thinking
Don’t get married until you start losing your hair(no one loves a baldy)
Sex is about quality not quantity ( if you have’nt had sex in the last six months worry about the quantity)
It is better to regret something you have done rather than something you have’nt ( subject to legality)
Google is no substitute for education or real experience
The expression Knobendedness is subject to copyright (LargeBrew2005)
Ironman is a sad lonely man dont encourage him
Drinking (alcohol) and posting is inadvisable but fun

thank you for gifting me those important words.

the dad of my girlfriend knows what i think,but i did it!!! :lol: (you know what im talking about)

of course the importance of the sex is the quality (im first ranked on that! :wink: ) but,quantity,only…once a day :lol: .

Google is no substitute for education or real experience,of course,you´re right. The books and the real experience are great,better than yahoo!.com.ar

Im more than 18,so,i can drink alcohol

Knobendedness?.

thanks again old boy! :smiley:

Erwin. 'Oldboy, I greatly resemble that remark.
cheers

:smiley: .

Enjoy your youth you too,youre 44!,you arent 70!

Don’t get married until you start losing your hair(no one loves a baldy)

:lol: :lol: true words :lol: :lol:

Knonbendedness,
this expression is derived from the term Knobend, similar to Dickhead
Knob and Dick are euphamisims for the Penis and used to discribe stupid or foolish person ( in UK slang) as used by NCO to other ranks with the prefix you utter fucking. Knobendedness = stupid behaviour

thanks,that`s enough :lol:

I’m 26, I realised on my birthday that I am now, unfortunately, closer to thirty than twenty…

I just turned 40 and now realise Ive more behind me than in front, and that is in more than one way…

Im 36 and it sucks!
Thank god i got two children so i can say that i haven’t waste all of them.

hey guys!,continue posting here!

HEY,DON´T AVOID THIS THREAD!,I KNOW YOU ARE THERE! :lol:

Oh Bollocks I’ve just re-read my post’s from last night I’m actually 45 in a few weeks and not 44. I was slightly depressed until I heard my eldest daughter playing one of my Clash CD’s( London Calling) to her frinds. I may be on that slippery slope to middle age but at least I’m a good parent

yeah,clash,that music sounded in 1982,the fk war

The Clash were anti-Thatcher/establishment and if I remenber correctly London Calling was circa 1979. I am reliably informed that Rock the Casbah was the most requested song by UK squaddies during Op Granby( Desert Shield/Storm) while the US forces favortie was the wimpy "get their by some female artist that has’nt stood the test of time.

That’s a fine sig you got there Erwin!

lol,thank you