I have an idea!!!!!

If you are a Sergeant Major or above and interested in being more involved in the site please report here for duty. Mods there is no reason to report. This is for normal members. I have an idea that might work out great but it really depends on who is interested. Its a Usergroup idea. Thats about all I can say for the moment. If you report here for service you will need to visit the site at least once per day. Take this into consideration

Thanks

Gen Sandworm

Okay…dont everybody reply at once. Jesus I cant read all this. :smiley: Anyhow this idea might be gay or it might not. So I was thinking of making squad/platoons/companies…whatever. I wanted Sergeant Major to kind of head each one and pick what members(any rank) they want. Or something to that extent. Your company or whatever would have your own forum. Natually there would be a mod assigned to make sure things dont get out of hand. Only members of that company would be able to see that forum. You can pick your own insignia for you group that can go in your sig or something. As you can see the idea is a bit sketchky but I thought it could be fun. If no one is interested the ill stop wasting my breath. Let me know what you guys think. If you think its dumb just say that and I wont take offense. If you like the idea please feel free to expand on it.

we do not need the negative energy in this forum, if you dont like the idea, just ignore it

I would be intrested altough my rank is not the required.

What negative energy?

Well Tsolias has joined a usergroup. So far we have a hidden group called the 101st Airborne. So the idea is kinda taking off. So if you are interested in joining or what to form your own private forum let me know. Crab to be and SAM you might want to do this. Let me know and I will set it up. Or anyother member that is at least a Sergeant Major. I dont want every sergeant major saying i want my own forum and I have 9 million private forums with fuck all going on…so please reply only if you are serious about it. Kinda hope that we can develop this into some kind of team thing. Any rank can be apart of a usergroup but only Sergeant Majors and above can head them.

Also some of you may have noticed that Pavy and Tsolias now show up as a mod when they are logged in. This in because they are in a user group that moderated the forum I created. So they arent mods in the traditional sense.

I’d be interested :smiley:

What does FW-190 mean by “negitive energy” :?

Gen. Sandworm I sent a PM to you. Just to let u know.

err well I think negetive energy would mean something like negative vibes? or negative somethingoranother.

Has FW-190 turned into Oddball, whats with the negative vibes Moriarity?

For some reason I was thinking exactly the same thing Firefly :wink:

Oh, and I’ve got a strong feeling that at least some people on this board are collectively from another board, so for some of us this might be rather duplicative.

If you were talking about my idea…I wasnt talking about a whole new forum. I meant a section on this forum.

Hey Ive just realised that I seem to have a post deleted from here, was it me that was being negative? because Gen S did say, if you think its a dumb idea just say?

Basically what I said was is the membership large enough for seperate sections to break off and form their own little forums?

Is this what you meant by negative energy?

No worries Firefly. That thought had occured to me. I hoping this idea will take off but it might not. We will have to see.

Dont know anything about you deleted post.

how many posts unitl sarge-major
?

200 posts

YAY I’m close :twisted:

Yes Im interested, Ill volunteer - ooooh damnit now im in trouble!
what do you need me to do?

You need to improve your member “ability,and qualify” and after that,report here for your possible duty.

there are a some great candidats,so,you will have to fight tooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh

hey erwin, what are the post numbers for EVERY RANK.