I have an ill-informed opinion about something

I know almost nothing about muscle car engines, yet this is the Internet so I can write about them in an authoritative tone. The fact that I know just enough to be dangerous has eluded me completely.

So my ill informed opinion is this:

The Chevvy big block V8 is the best car engine in the world because it has been used and copied so much, so it must be the best.

I arrived at this opinion by reading an article somewhere about car engines, so I must be correct.

If you have an ill informed opinion (and most of you do), please post it here rather than tying up the other threads with nonsense.

Mods – perhaps moving toe-curlingly ill informed posts from the various firearms/technological threads into this one might be a good idea?

I know of a bespectacled engineer who could post about hetrosexuality, would that be the sort of thing you mean ?

Stoaty: Perhaps you should put up a poll about it too?
Cuts: I resemble that remark!

As if I would point fingers !

:smiley:

Didn’t we have a “dump” thread a while back? You know…for aly j and the like? Or is it closed now that she hasn’t shone her pretty face lately?

And WHO may I ask are you referring to when you say:“The Like”
…I use to like Aly J, but admit she or he was a bit far off the wall, but I hope your not implying I am associated with “the like”

Hi Herman! No, I wasn’t referring to you. I won’t name any names but a lot of overeager youngsters who came in and posted on anything and everything, with no relevance to the subject. Oh, I will name one: BUBBAA:D I mean, a lot of my posts may be a bit trivial since I’m just starting to really read about WW2, but I try not to throw my ignorance all over the walls. (maybe play in it a little!):wink:

Ok, well since this thread is about nothing, I would like to say that it is ONE HELL OF A SNOWSTORM in Toronto! Where the hell did this come from!. I went out for a coffee and i couldn’t see 2 inchs from my face. I couldn’t find my car and its black. Dam Americans sending their snow over to us!!:slight_smile:

Well, at least you actually read an article on it somewhere…

That puts you up on 90% of them…