I Have Footage

Hello all. I am starting this thread because I recently came across wonderful footage of German Soldiers during training or combat with Panzerschrecks/ Panzerfausts. I am currently having problems getting it on the net but if anyone is interested in viewing it, I can probably send it to you by email. The quality of the video is excellent, the only unfortunate thing is that it is pretty short (13 secs :frowning: ) I don’t believe it is copyrighted by the way :smiley:

How big is the files?

1.6 MB, but its pretty good quality.

I am working on a tool that will allow anyone to upload their own WWII movies/films to the site. However, for now, just email your footage to me or someone else. My email is: skunker@gmail.com

Thanks!

Will do

If you can, could you also e-mail it to me?

I absolutly love footages and would definitely appreciate to see yours too!

My e-mail is:
Wehrmacht.Shc@gmail.com
(that is if YOU WANT to e-mail me)

Thanks

I sent you the footage as requested. I also included a bonus piece I found quite recently of a PAK Artillery piece. Hope you enjoy.

I sent you the footage as requested. I also included a bonus piece I found quite recently of a PAK Artillery piece. Hope you enjoy.[/quote]

hey Tiger can you also send some to me? Id like that very much, I could also send some back to u if u like. Email is depository005@gmail.com

I sent you the footage as requested. I also included a bonus piece I found quite recently of a PAK Artillery piece. Hope you enjoy.[/quote]

I (sadly) already had the panzerfaust footage but I absolutly love the clip with the PAK in action.
Thank you for these footages!

I (sadly) already had the panzerfaust footage but I absolutly love the clip with the PAK in action.
Thank you for these footages![/quote]

No problem, I’m happy you like the PAK footage. And to South African Military, I am currently away from my home computer and do not have access to the files at the current time. As soon as I return home from my vacation, I’ll be sure to send them to you. :smiley:

I’m home now South African Military, I just sent you your footage so please check your email. Anyone else who wants to request footage please do so.

tnx, i sent u something :wink:

tnx, i sent u something :wink:[/quote]

Thank you very much for the footage South African Military

You have ‘footage’ ?

I’m impressed !

I can only boast I have ‘inch-age’ !
:wink:

Probably he are talking about this:

http://media.putfile.com/rocket

hi, i have a video about the stretegy being used in the battle of Bulge (made by discovery channel), anyone wants it?
if no one does, i wouldn’t bother because its over 400MB

WOAH 400MB? That kicks all my videos asses. How long is it? Like timewise? :shock:

haha, its about 42 mins

Hello! My eddress is bonazaz@gmail.com. Please-please-please! :smiley: Thanks so much in advance

Hello, PzKpfw VI Tiger. Let’s swap WWII footage video by email (gmail). I can freely email files of up to 3-4 megs, I think