I wish I joined the polish police ;)

That’s why:

Oh Holy Jesus :wink:
Kovalski how many years ago you’ve been here.
Thanks for photo mate, but i don’t think the police need to look like the advertising of sexuality ( this is very close to the prostitutes)?
Don’t too much the female legs is in the last photos? Why in the Catholic Poland this photo of policewomen is considering as permissible?

Cheers.

Hi Chevan,
First photos are from The Promotion Day at Police Academy,
and those three ladies pictured below were photographed for the official police calendar :wink:
There’s no need to worry, such pictures are still permissible here. I believe that right-thinking politicians wouldn’t dare to forbid it, because they would had been wiped out immediately by the male population (including me - first to fight).
:slight_smile:

Yo the blonds are hot. Well alot of them are.

Nice, I want to be arrested. :smiley:

By the way, what kind of handguns they use ?

Why in the Catholic Poland this photo of policewomen is considering as permissible?

Well, is catholic, not islamic.

If you can’t join them… ;-D

Somehow they don’t seem to fit into a definition:
“Police are agents or agencies empowered to use force and other forms of coercion and legal means to effect public and social order.”

_

Well, I can’t tell what they got on the pictures, because I’m not an armament expert.
Generally, polish police has these guns in use (according to press release from 2006):

1. P-64, P-83, P-99 Walther
  2. Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26
  3. some of policemen also use Astra, Taurus, Smith&Wesson guns.
    Of course they got also some “serious” armament:
    Glauberyt (machine pistol), UZI, MP5A3 (one former antiterrorist unit member told me that in fact they use cheap turkish copies of MP5), AKMS and of course AK-47s.

Our cops had a busy month recently. Few weeks ago they were trying to catch an armed fugitive (he escaped from prison and did few armed robberies-wounded few men) who was accused of use of firearms during a robbery.
Finally, the man comitted suicide when realised that he was surrounded by AT unit in woods near city of Szczecin.

Another case from Warsaw area: young man executed two men, who in his opinion created the gossip that he was sexually exploited during his stay in prison. The police organized the manhunt (lasted for over a week) and prepared an ambush in Warsaw. This fugitive also comitted suicide.

Armed robberies in Silesia: few people were executed by attackers - they were catched after two week of manhunt.

Yesterday: the diamonds worth about 1.5 milion $ were stolen from a deposit at Diamond Show in Gdansk. The police is doing everything to catch the “invisible man”.

Well, I can’t tell what they got on the pictures, because I’m not an armament expert.
Generally, polish police has these guns in use (according to press release from 2006):

1. P-64, P-83, P-99 Walther
  2. Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26
  3. some of policemen also use Astra, Taurus, Smith&Wesson guns.
    Of course they got also some “serious” armament:
    Glauberyt (machine pistol), UZI, MP5A3 (one former antiterrorist unit member told me that in fact they use cheap turkish copies of MP5), AKMS and of course AK-47s.

Pretty mixed if you ask me.

Interesting footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pgp1Z99rGA