Idea for Medals

So, lets say that a member has already been awarded the site defense medal, but continues to display site defense against trolls and such, or a person has posted a few topics of great value, and is awarded the outstanding post medal, but not quite enough to earn the All around good posting medal, instead of having their feats go unnoticed, I came up with the idea of adding “Battle Stars” to their ribbons. So say as an example, that someone defended the site 2 against trolls and spammers and the such, the first time, they are awarded the Site Defense Medal, then the second time, I’d add

That star to their ribbon, and if they were to do it again, I’d add another star and so on. Do you think it’s a good idea?

Sounds like a good idea!!! Maybe we could shrink it and put it in the ribbon itself or something. Anyhow will be a good idea for the future.

:smiley:

Right now im working on Demos for all medals, except the Admin Citation Medal because I dobut that anyone will be awarded that 2ce

For the Loyal Member Award (real-life Bronze Star) we should put a golden V right on the blue stripe, as they do in the army, for promotions on that medal, and after we run out of space for the Battle Stars, we should put 1 Bronze Oak Leaf where all the stars were, then build those up, then move onto Silver Oak Leaves and thats as far as they go. Tell me if im getting to involved in this.

OK so heres the order in which they would be awarded

Medal

Bronze Battle Stars

Then Bronze Oak Leaves

Then 1 Silver Oak Leaf

One Silver Star

The Highest Ribbon Decoration, The Gold Star

And for Loyal Member Award, the Bronze Star V

OK here’s the first 12, this is for 2nd time being awarded:

For being awarded for the 3rd time

Comments? Anyone?

Ok I’m only going to go up to 3 on the Battle Stars and Oak Leaf Clusters because its doenst look good to have everything all crowded in there.

The Battle Star (loyal Member Ribbon) with the Bronze “V”

It may be a little hard to see, if it is, tell me and I’ll improve it.

Just finishing up the last of the Battle Stars, I’ll post those and then move on to the Oak Leaf Clusters.

you are a genius!,PzKpfw VI Tiger,very well done! :wink:

Thanks Erwin :smiley:

Ok, here’s for the 4th time being awarded (if we get that high)

Okay Ptiger you have sold me…great idea. Like it alot and the way you have presented it is great. So I think we will go with this idea. Good job and you will get the credit for the idea. Thanks

Thanks Gen. Sandworm, only problem is I don’t think anyone’s gonna get awarded the same medal like 15 times, allthough I made them. :lol: oh well :smiley: Thanks for using my idea :slight_smile:

Just happy to be serving this great site :smiley:

Ok guys, I’m calling it a night with the medals, its around 11 over here, I’ll continue my work tomorrow :wink:

Well done Tiger (may I call you this way? :oops: )!!!

Well done Tiger (may I call you this way? :oops: )!!![/quote]

Thanks Dani, and you can refer to me whatever way is your preferance, I personally don’t care. :wink: