Ijn i-400

Looking for pictures drawings and plans of the IJN I-400. I am biuld a r/c on in 1/72, that comes out at 5.5 feet long. will post pic’s soon.

Tutor

Here is a picture of the hull, before classing

tutor

Hi.

I recommend browsing ebay for a copy of the japanese language Gakken Series Issue 17 “I-Type submarines”. It has a lot of US post-war detail pictures of the Sensuikan Toku class submarines including a fold-out of a color drawing.

And there is also a japanese language Gakken Special about I-400, maybe avaliable on hobbylink japan (www.hlj.com).

Or you can search online for “伊四〇〇” (Kanji for I400) or “潜水艦= 特=” (Kanji for Sensuikan Toku = special submarine) for infos. :wink:

Yours

tom! :wink:

潜特 class:

The Seiran:

Also, For the Seiran, try the Tamiya planes, and a company called Pit Road makes some Machienguns.
…It says its out of production though
http://www.pit-road.jp/gf_sgf/sgf/index.html

thank you, guys. have most of that. but was intrested in," Pit Road makes some Machienguns" was wondering if you know where I might get a set of th 95 guns.

will ost the pic,s of the carrier tube and tower, still working on the plane to come out of the tube. Hopeing to get the wings ot unfold.

Tutor