Il-2 1946 anyone?

Hello,
I’m looking for anyone to play online with me and others. If anyone knows of any groups that play online, please let me know. Or, to make our own. Thank you.

Nicholas

This is my favorite game Il-2:1946.
But i don’t play online, coz my game is not licenced :frowning:

Is there a free downloadable demo?

Here:http://www.download.com/IL-2-Sturmovik-demo/3000-7547_4-10230098.html
I hope it works. I bought this, for 10€ with all addons, it’s great but I have some difficults to play it online.

What’s wrong, connection problems?

I tried to play with a buddy, the game said something about time out.
I get hyperlobby, registered and it says wrong username or password,
I registered a second time, it says wrong username or password,
I tried all the stuff about firewall and so on, anyway it’s great game
even just in singleplayer.

Weird, and good luck with that.

I’m downloading it now. I hope it works…

Well if anyone is interested in playing, hit me up. I fly the Do 335, the Ho 229 and the Ta 152 respectfully on there.

Ok, I take it your name is the one you’re using now. I’ll use Johnny Sniper, just like when I play the BF1942 Demo.

Yep i have IL-2 1946 pretty nice game , once i tryed to play online ending with complete dissaster i was shot down every time , looks like i am not good for pilot LOL :slight_smile:

Have you tried the community section in the following webpages

http://www.pacific-fighters.com/en/home.php?skin=S2

http://pacific-fighters.com/en/home.php

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

No i haven’t , thank you Adrian :slight_smile:

You probably joined to wrong off-line game:)
i mean the level of players is too hight for you.
The Il-2 is a Simulator, so the speed of reaction is not just everything you need like in simple net Shooters kinda Quake.The other importain thing- YOU NEED the GOOD Joistic to fly.
Besides you have to learn the Tactical ways of fight.
For that , firstly You have to learn the features of aircraft that you’ve choosed to fight.
Aslo you need to know the Tactical features of Enemy aircraft.
For instance the battle agaisn Bf-109/Fw-190 is quite differ to fight agains Japane fighters.
Becouse the Germans fighter have an excellent speed , Japanes have the amazing manevreability.
So the Tactic of fight is special in any case.
Couple years ago when i was starting to fly on La-7 ( my favorite fighter) i was shoted down very soon.
But it was improving and developing all the time - so now i can ALONE get fighting agains Four Bf-109K5 ( lates best modification of piston Me of 1945) and win for couple of minuts.
Becouse although Bf-109 has superiority in hight speed and altitude, in low altitude it have a enough weak mavenreability and i can easy catch its tail on my sign through couple of turns. Besides the power La-7 engine let me to accelerate for short time and reach the Bf.From other hand The La-7 has no Hirgh altitude engine system so i can’t reach the Messer on hight altitude.
And i know for sure if i ONLY let him to go to the hight altitude , he easy dive to me from hight altitude and then i will have no chances to catch him ( BTW it was the real tactic of many Luftwaffe aces, for instance Hartman liked to dive from high altitude and shot his victim exactly in the same way)

Yep definately i did join the wrong game , the guys there were real aces and i was complete rookie .And yes i lack the good joystic i played with the keyboard here they are too expensive to get .Otherwise i like BF-109 for it’s stability and it’s easy to control not like FW which is dissaster for me to control . I like also the russian Yak-1B it’s pretty nice fighter for me and i don’t fly with any Japan fighters i prefer the mainly the german or the russian Yak-1B ( after i read the story about the Lidia Litvak the white rose of Stalingrad it became one of my favorite :slight_smile: ) . So now i mainly play the offline campaigns but from some time they got boring for me , maybe it’s time to join the online fight :slight_smile:
Anyway yes i agree completely with you Chevan that’s unique game not like the Quake or any shooter game and there is clearly need of lot’s of tactic and of course to know your fighter and that of the enemy too . :slight_smile: